Fee

Hi. I relist my items and cannot shoose option of pay on card. Was just one option by a person. And now I get a fee even not sell this item. Why I should pay fee if I even dont have option to sell my item by delivery?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Fee

Sorry you need to explain better.

You do not seem to be complying with the conditions required to sell car parts - https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/selling/selling-vehicles-parts-accessories?id=4647&st=3&pos=1&qu...

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Fee

I'm not too sure I have understood your question,  but is a buyer asking why they cannot choose to pay by a different method ?  If you have accepted an offer the buyer has to provide a payment method and payment is immediate, it's a new ' feature' introduced by eBay.  As a seller you can opt out if you wish.

Seller fees are charged the second an item sells,  eBay allow a buyer 4 business working days to pay you, they also send the buyer a reminder after 48 hours to pay.

If there is still no payment cancel this Order selecting the reason .... Buyer Has Not Paid, they receive a strike on their account and your seller fees are refunded.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent