selling

hi all a not so nice ebay personon ebay has made my life hell .after 3 weeks said he didnot recive his boots but he took a photo of them behide his bin .in the end i won that case with the tracking number and proof of delivery .now he has said that he now has the box and its full of rubbish waist paper and an empty paint tub he has sent me dosens of email not very nice ones ebay said i have to wait nealy a week and and taken the payment ive been on ebay over 20 years this person is unbearable can any one help me please paul 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

selling

Have they just sent you messages,  or have they actually opened a case for item not as described?

If they have opened this case after 30 days past the item's last estimated date for delivery,  they are too late to escalate,  and too late to ask for any refund through eBay.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

selling

Go to any of the messages they have sent you.

Scroll right to the bottom of their messages and click on 'actions'.

You have two choices from the dropdown menu, 'report the message' and 'block the sender'.

Do both of those things and don't read any more messages that do get through.

If this person has opened a case to say the item you sent was 'not as described', Ebay are likely to find in their favour unless, as @tressygirl suggests, they were too late to open the case.

That, unfortunately is one of the drawbacks of selling on here and there is not anything you can do about it.

You don't have to put up with the nastiness though.

It would help if you gave more information.  If they have opened a second case (not as described) and they were in time to do so, you don't stand much chance of winning and would probably be best advised to refund them without paying for a return.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

selling

morning all.have i said somthing to upset you all.only im going thought i real bad time on ebay i have sent two email with no reply hopfuly paul...

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

selling

Your messages have been replied to - I hope you see this reply.

You do have to come back to the Community pages to read your replies as they don't appear in your Ebay mailbox.

Click on your own name above to see your posts and the responses.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent