Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Ebay duplicated an order but can't return duplicate because it was a No Returns Policy item.

Seller claims that can't issue a refund because ebay takes payment. All follow-up messages are ignored.Can't get a contact for ebay because the process assumes that can return item, so can't get to an ebay contact.I actually ordered two items (differ...

Winning bid

Twice recently I have waited until the ebay screen to report I had won the bid, only to see some minutes later that another bidder with a bid £1 higher has won. Is this common, or legal. Is Ebay bound by UK auction law?

cannot edit in bulk price

EBay assistance refused to help me change my listings price, 2400 items. I know there is limit of 2000 so changed 1999 but nothing has changed on the site. I tried 4 times they just put the phone down on me in the end

Advice please

Hi, the buyer bought the lawnmower on February 25, 2024 for £399. After 2 months, on April 24, he writes to me that he used it for the first time (if this is true) and the mower stopped working after 2 hours of use. The mower was sold as used, in ver...

Postage deleted on repeat listings

Good morning, I have a few items listed. If they don't sell and are relisted, the postage I have selected disappears so that I have to rewrite this section every time. It's so annoying! I don't understand why this happens and what I can do about it, ...

Exclamation mark against favourite sellers

Re: Favouite sellers listFor the past few days I have noticed a small red circle with an exclamation mark in it, against all my favourite sellers.So, did the eBay 'need to change things again' team start something and not finish it?[A bit like the or...

Nr 186424479278

Selling my car audi a5 nr 186424479278An is double advert exactly the same and double charge me is wellCan you removed one advert please. Should charge me double for the same advert Regards Roman Doryn Romek541

Resolved! Ebay via YOULEND - anyone got any pros and cons

Hi All, I hope sales are good! Today we received a generous offer from eBay Capital that would be enough to rent a unit for a year. I believe that you pay a daily percentage of sales. The previous similar type of loans via P-pay were very straightfor...

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Have I gone crazy?

Buyer requested a return, after going back and forth stating i dont accept them and the description was accurate I eventually caved. When i reveiced the return, the camera was dirty but the serial number checked out. upon closer inspection - the cam...

3 Photos Minimalist Instagram Story - 1.jpeg

How much time does buyer have to accept partial refund?

Hi,I sold an item which I stated that was non refundable, but the buyer still wanted a refund and selected the reason as "item not as described". After a conversation I realised that he has not read the description. Anyway, I offered him a partial re...

User avatar by Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did not complete delivery option on item sold

I sold an item yesterday and realise I had not completed delivery option for the buyer.I cannot see an address to send out to...is this because the listing was incomplete?Can I add delivery option on something already sold and would it be bad form to...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller canceled purchace & relisted for higher amount. Thoughts on it

Hello fellow eBayers! I am relatively new in eBay & would like other people's thoughts & experience about the following matter. Purchase & cancellation5 days ago I won two auctions for some items for 84£ +28£ (Saturday ~00.00 morning). It was an inte...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

I have requested a return on a defective product, the seller has issued a refund, I still have the product do I need to send it back as I haven't even gotten round to printing the returns label yet, they are now asking for videos of the defective ite...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with bidding

Message when trying to bid: You are unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. Please contact the seller for more information. (3008)Item a post 1WW badge. I have twice tried to contact the seller, but they have not replied. My...

PayPal account for packlink

At some point I’ve obviously added a PayPal account to eBay but I no longer have access to it and don’t have access to the email address. I’ve created a new PayPal account but can’t seem to be able to find how to remove the old one from eBay or add t...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements