Exclamation mark against favourite sellers

Re: Favouite sellers list

For the past few days I have noticed a small red circle with an exclamation mark in it, against all my favourite sellers.

So, did the eBay 'need to change things again' team start something and not finish it?

[A bit like the orange guards around the hole in the road - been there 2 weeks and no-one has filled it in!!]

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Yep,  I have found that appeared a few weeks ago.

Nothing happens when you click on it,  anyone's guess as to what it is,  what it's for ?

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

ccla3379
Conversationalist

I'm unsure about the red icon, although didn't there used to be a link and number of items they seller had for sale on this page?  Just speculating the mark might be to do with those sellers no longer stocking anything on eBay or have had their accounts suspended/removed (not yet connected to any logic).

Meanwhile, if there is any work going on in this area it would be good to fix the menu rendering ...

saved seller menu.jpg

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Mine is the same and as said clicking on it does nothing.

All my saved sellers are still very active too.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

@ccla3379 wrote:

I'm unsure about the red icon, although didn't there used to be a link and number of items they seller had for sale on this page?  Just speculating the mark might be to do with those sellers no longer stocking anything on eBay or have had their accounts suspended/removed (not yet connected to any logic).

Nope, that's not the reason,  I have a few ' fave' saved sellers,  they are all still active,  all have items for sale, nobody restricted / suspended.

The only ' good thing' about  this is,  it's not having any impact,  just a weird appearance !

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Someone at ebay got paid to make this happen - value for money ebay ?

Fit for purpose??

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Obviously conversation piece.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Sorry tressygirl, I was unclear ... when I put "not yet connected to any logic" I meant it looked like the user interface was being knocked-up but there wasn't any control logic to switch it on/off - although prototyping is much better done on a test environment and away from public view. 

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi all,

Just to confirm, this is an ongoing issue from our end. We are currently working on it to resolve it. However, we don't have an estimated fix time as of now. Also, I've just reported that your accounts are being affected, so this can be actioned for you as well.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: