Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unfair feedback

I have one negative and 2 neutral feedbacks. The negative was left by the buyer BEFORE the item was delivered but Ebay would not remove it. The latest neutral said that the dust jacket of a book was ripped . The item condition description clearly sta...

Resolved! Feedback Removal Request - Help Required Re: Tech Issue - Unable To Submit Due To Online Form Error

Dear Community Team, We would like to kindly ask for your assistance for the submission of our Feedback Removal Request. We attach a screenshot of the error. We hope this can also help other members experiencing similar issues. After following the of...

Misuse of image left in feedback

Hello all, We have had negative feedback left on our account after someone messaged us (although for whatever reason we did not actually receive the original message he sent, despite his screenshot?) because of an INR. Because we didn't receive the m...

neutral feedback

I was left neutral feedback by a buyer due to late delivery by Royal Mail, who stated this in their comments. I thought this was removable since it was outside my control, but apparently not. Today I have received another neutral with the comment "ni...