Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking page telling lies

Ebay tracking page says my item (sent via Evri) arrives today. This is clearly not the case because the parcel was only collected from the sender at lunchtime today and it is now almost 8pm and it has not been delivered. Evri's own tracking page conf...

Royal Mail Tracked 48 Signed not in the list of Postal services

As the subject says there is no Royal Mail Tracked 48 Signed service in the Ebay postage services list, it is available on the Royal Mail web site. I normally send all my sales 2nd class signed but this item has a value of £100 and wouldn't be covere...

Tracking number 'NOT' recognised!

I have purchased a book and the seller has listed the Royal Mail tracking number, but it's not working!When I entered the tracking number into the RM websites Track & Trace, it states it does not identify the number given?!Checked & entered 3 times, ...

Resolved! Tracking

Hi eBay, I have recently made a purchase on the 29th of January. I have tracking updates saying the parcel has been shipped and sent to authenticater. However when I inspect the tracking it hasn't arrived at authenticters and says "we have your parce...

IMG_0273.png
User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parcel returned

i sent a parcel to my buyer and printed the label using the e-bay postal service.(Evri)2 days later the item turned up on my doorstep with an adhesive label addressed to my stepdaughter, the label being stuck on top of the original.i took the origina...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing parcel and refunds

Hi.Yodel lost my parcel, no updates for a week so I've started a claim through packlink and I have refunded the buyer. However I now see on the parcel tracking there are new updates and the parcel is moving again so it may still be delivered.What do ...

eBay says Delivered but DHL say different

"We are unable to find a match for the shipment number you have entered. We may not yet have received your parcel from your retailer. When we receive your parcel the tracking will be updated and we’ll send a notification to the contact details provid...

Item hasn't arrived to buyer

On the 8th of January, I posted an item that had a tracking number. Recently, the seller has contacted me, saying that the Royal Mail tracking number hasn't been working and their package hasn't arrived yet. I've never encountered any problems when s...

parceltogo tracking confusion

i bought an item yesterday , the seller adds tracking today but im confused as it says ready to collect,and also says ready for collectiion january 3 ... im confused as the delivery address is my own home so why is mentioning collection and where am ...

05hudsond4_0-1703888292237.jpeg 05hudsond4_1-1703888303828.jpeg

Item from US to UK marked as delivered but not received

I bought an item from a US seller, my address is in the UK. The listing states "Postage: USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service". Yesterday afternoon I received an email from eBay saying package has been deliv...

Missed delivery being returned to authenticator

My order was attempted delivery on the 29th dec initially it said redelivery would be attempted on the 30th how ever over night this changed and it says being sent back to pack link . Neither dpd or pack link can give me any further information its j...