Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage label rejected by Post Office

Hi I purchased a postage label for an item I had sold. It was a small parcel, so I chose the 'Shoebox' option, which seemed to have max dimensions that were appropriate for the item, with a weight up to 1Kg. For 48 Hour tracked, I paid £2.70. The pro...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.

Hi is anyone else experiencing a problem creating a postage label? buyer has chosen evri but I thibkj ive quoted too low postage like £2.87 when Ive actually measured it its bigger like £4.09 but thats fine it will come out of the sale on my part. Ju...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage

Hi there,I've sold 2 items and both were listed as RM Tracked for postage and I (seller) am to pay the postage.When I go to make payment for postage it says "Royal Mail, Yodel, Evri and Parcelforce are experiencing issues" and "no service available"I...

Screenshot_20240112_052818_eBay.jpg

Difficulty buying postage labels through Ebay

This is my fourth or fifth post on Ebay now about the difficulty I'm having purchasing labels. Can anyone please assist. When I purchase, or try to purchase any postage service, Ebay say they can't take the costs from Paypal, there is nothing wrong w...

No name on postage label

Hi , There is no name on the printed postage label. I've written the buyers name above the address in pen, is this acceptable or does name need to be printed ?

Yodel - Barcode not QR

Hi all,I have sold an item and will be posting it with Yodel at my local drop off point.Previously any time I have posted with Yodel I have been provided with a QR code for the drop off point to scan and print my label.This time I have been provided ...