Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer in Israel cant buy my item

I have someone from Israel wanting to buy a car part but can not purchase the item even though i have the global shipping. Available.Is it because of whats going on over there at the moment ?

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

Buyers to quick to leave neutral and negative feedback without first communicating with the buyer

Buyers to quick to leave neutral and negative feedback without first communicating with the buyer, fed up with ebay allowing sellers to do this without followng a process of communication, its just manners to contact a seller to see where an item is,...

Valid tracking not accepted by eBay. Buyer refunded.

Does anybody have any experience with eBay refunding a INR even when there is valid tracking?The courier in this case is APC and their tracking website provides pinpoint tracking with a photo and GPS co-ordinates. The APC website confirms the deliver...

Resolved! Royal Mail - Supplemental charge will apply for drop off

I bought a label via the RM site, didn't hear the doorbell, missed collection, so took the parcel to the post office. RM charged me a supplemental 20p for drop off as they had my card details and I was notified via the email address they hold for me....

Resolved! Have I gone crazy?

 Buyer requested a return, after going back and forth stating i dont accept them and the description was accurate I eventually caved. When i reveiced the return, the camera was dirty but the serial number checked out. upon closer inspection - the cam...

3 Photos Minimalist Instagram Story - 1.jpeg

Buyer has started a false INAD case tying to swap out his fake Nike trainers for my originals

In all my years on eBay this is the first case of a buyer attempting to defraud me. I can 100% vouch for the integrity of my listing and always make it a priority to offer a quality, trustworthy experience with every transacton and thereby continuall...

Has anyone ever tried writing to Ebay to suggest ideas that might make a big difference to sales?

I've been eBaying for 20 years, and I'm not a mad boffin or anything like that, I'm what used to be called a valued customer. In the good old days I used to sell 1000s of items a month, but now, due to the state of the world, it's just a dribble...Ho...

leylandlabels_0-1716543833895.png
Got selling related questions? Start here: