Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Resolved! return not received

I sold an item which the buyer then said was faulty and requested a return (I never believed it was faulty).Ebay withhold funds until I refund and pay for a postage label.Buyer doesn't return my item and doesn't answer messages.I report to Ebay and a...

Resolved! Postage - Royal Mail

I've recently sold some small items that fit into a very small padded envelope. When sending through Royal Mail, they charge this as a Large letter. The dimensions of the envelope are well within a small letter size and so is the weight. What's the b...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

buyer says item is faulty but it works

Hi A relative has a problem with a sale they made. They sold an item which a buyer is claiming is faulty. The buyer has raised a case stating the item is defective . The buyer wants to return the item and get a refund. The item is not defective as my...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

People accepting offers and then not paying

Sending offers to watchers is a waste of time, they either ignore you or worse - they accept and then don't pay. Have these people nothing better to be doing?! Also, when I have a watcher I'll send an offer. They don't accept. Fine. But then I look a...

Resolved! Dealing with returns

I am dealing with my first return. Sold some new shoes , delivered on 3rd May. Buyer requested return 18th May claiming there was a crease on left shoe. I am sure she has worn them. What happens if the shoes have been worn when I get them back? How l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Transaction defect rates

You need a degree in Physics to navigate this platform, Why do they make it so difficult, I have 2 negative feed back in 12 months, both related items we're purchased in error, 1 guy even canceled their purchase & gave me bad feed back for it, He blo...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors