Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Selling into Eire via An Post

I am a private seller who is selling to UK and EU countries. Recently I have had items returned by An Post. My buyers tell me that this is because An Post say there is a missing TARIC code. As far as I can make out this is the same as the HS tarrif o...

05-11613-28964v2.jpg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another fee

Regulatory operating feeFrom 8 April 2024, we’re introducing a new regulatory operating fee that will apply to all sales from listings on the following sites: UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Switzerland. ...

Resolved! Compliance Documents

I've had a request for compliance documents for a High Street brand product I am reselling The system does not give me the option to question I have one option, supply documents Any experience/tips any one? I would prefer not to waste hours in Custom...

Buyer got refund the item delivered, Ebay does nothing

Hi the buyer opened the case, the item was not delivered. I had the time by 31st May, then I see the item was delivered but by this time I had to issue refund. Of course the buyer ignores me, got the item for free. I asked ebay to do something about ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer can't use GSP

I've sold some items and when I've tried to send a combined invoice I get a message saying that I can't as the buyer has already received an invoice for paying through GSP. The buyer has now messaged me saying"Question-I have tried few times and agai...

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Resolved! New seller - items not showing up for sale?

Hi, I'm pretty new to the site having just made an account last week, I put up my first items for sale last night but only my first has gone through and is actually being displayed, this happened almost instantly, but if I try to search for the rest ...

Scam of packlink.. Do not use

I sold items on eBay and bought postage label from packlink via ebay. 2 of the items has been delivered to the wrong address despite clear address and name. I have reached Ebay help but they are refusing to help saying it has nothing to do with them ...

Late delivery

Hi folks. Just wondering what to do when an item is late being delivered to a buyer. It is now almost a week late. I contacted the buyer who confirmed they're still waiting for it to arrive. Thank you

Please be aware of scammers

Hi, recently someone tried to scam me and has also 'trolled' me online. I am just passing on this information to you guys as a warning for you to avoid this person, as this person is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

Resolved! Global shipping

Hi there looking to see wether or not it is worth while joining the global shipping program, are the fees high and are there many problems ? Many thanks

Resolved! Buyers not leaving feedback

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to eBay. I've sold a few items now. I've made sure buyers get the item safely packaged, quickly ( usually dispatched same day if possible ) and fully tracked.. The first couple of sale, I got great Feedback. But my next few sa...

Got selling related questions? Start here: