Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback and Removal

Feedback is becoming a joke now, customers can literally leave you a thumbs down or even a flavour review and in some cases when you follow the ebay policy when they have to verify the order and the customer request for it to be cancelled they can le...

Royal mail delayed/lost

I sold an item 13/11/23 and posted same day first class. Buyer messaged to say it still hasn't arrived (20/11/23). Tracking is still stuck on when the parcel was accepted at the post office I used to send it, no further updates. When i go on royal ma...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail tracked labels now have proof of postage -unable to use label printer

hi fellow sellers, this morning my labels have a proof of postage attached to most labels which stops me using my label printer, im having to resort to a4 and tape, is there any way of removing the proof of postage and return to just the label to use...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Vanishing Ebay Sales!

Has anyone else noticed a drastic reduction in sales this April? I normally sell around 3 to 4 items a day, and we've sold a total of 2 items in 2 weeks! We've tried promotions, sales and all haven't worked. We're getting rather desperate, I've tried...

How to see my seller Fees for active listings?

Hello, my question is: How to see my seller Fees for active listings? I want to be able to view this in my ebay account. I know that Third-party Fee calculators exist but this is not what I want to do. I need to be able to see the potential fee for e...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fees on clothing

So eBay are removing fees on clothing because of their commitment to the eco-system (private sellers only!) - shouldn't this be updated to include all second-hand merchandise. If eBay cares so much about the planet what about removing fees on books? ...

What to do about an item sold

So I specifically have restrictions on that I only sell within the UK. But people have been using forwarding companies. This is all fine I guess but I've now one of my Lego sets has sold. Saw the location of the address and saw its near where I grew ...

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

Selling 2DS/3DS - A warning

Could of posted this a while ago but didn't think of it. I sold a sealed 2DS and once it arrived got a message saying none of the buttons worked so I just said send back and I'll give a full refund. Sadly he'd ripped the box open but anyway.I tested ...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors