Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer riased "item not recieved"

So the buyer raised a item not recieved as Yodel are 4 days late delivering my item.He's angry because I used Yodel not Evri.The item is showing due for delivery tomorrow.I just want to refund him now as hes looking at this reveiws he has a habit of ...

Item delivered but Royal Mail not updating.

Good morning all, Im having an issue with an item I've sold, the buyer has received the product as I have contacted him and has said he has the product. Royal Mail claimed they have had an issue on there system and tracking will no longer update how ...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 15 kudos

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Ebay improperly blocking international visibility of UK listings via "See other items" links!!!

Hi.......Am looking for information/advice re what other people are experiencing re this issue, that most are very unlikely to have even thought to check. There is something very badly wrong with the Ebay system, at user's expense, that I neither und...

Inviataion only, free listings until 15th April!

This will please some, and annoy others!I have it on my other ID, but not this one. From T&Cs What's it all about?Get 100% off fixed order level fee of 30p and variable percentage final value fees ("FVF") per listing in final value fees if the item s...

Resolved! EBay gave me £80 off fvf instead 80%

I just sold an item for nearly £2000. Final value fee was just over £200 and eBay instead taking off 80% they took off £80 which leaves me £100 out of pocket

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

No payouts - bank holiday?

Wonder if anyone else is experiencing this. I do not recall Ebay holding on to the money on other bank holidays. Still waiting for money from Saturday which they have not sent to my bank yet. Considering they are able to send payments on Sundays (whe...

ebay Payments - BACS or Faster Payments

Hi everyone, I am new to selling on ebay, well six months. Pretty much all my payouts have been processed by Faster Payments, the largest of which was for just under £800. However on Thursday last week, I received a regular notice of a payout c£350 a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer bought in error, has paid return postage, not opened a refund case. Do I refund postage?

A buyer bought a vacuum cleaner head, but after receiving it, she has realised it is not the exact one she needs because the connector is different. I didn't put anything in the listing about it fitting specific models. I just put it as "Various" bec...

70 or 80% deals

Hi I know this has been talked a lot about but I just wanted to add some latest info I got..After 15months of no 70 or 80% off deals,I was on to ebay re a GSP #null order..the very nice lady looked into my account and basically said there was nothing...

Got selling related questions? Start here: