Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Sell for free"

Just saw this ad on Youtube:I often wonder what eBay's long-term plan is with the seemingly endless promos for private sellers.Can it be more than simply driving new business (I mean private sellers) to the site?Any ideas, anyone?

txtltd_0-1718274973625.png
User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXCESS CHARGES FOR OVER WEIGHT

HIi have noticed in the past month that Packlink have claimed upto now at least 5 items sent have exceeded the weight which i quoted when purchasing labels unfortunately i was unable to varify if this was right or wrong ..until today the item i sent ...

Yodel tracking not updating

I have got about 15 Yodel deliveries either despatched or delivered from the last week which has not updated at all on the ebay website. You have to actually click through to Yodel's site to see updates. Royal mail is tracking perfectly. Anyone else ...

Question about listing items from embargoed territories

I've seen other posts about sellers' issues with listing items from eBay's list of embargoed territories and so this isn't necessarily a new topic. I tried to list an antique Persian rug yesterday, but it got blocked by the bot. Paradoxically, if you...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item sent through Royal Mail has not arrived with buyer. What to do if (or when) buyer opens a case?

Hello. I posted an item to a buyer on Monday 3rd June using Royal Mail Tracked 48. The estimated delivery date was June 5th-6th. The buyer is based in Scotland and I am based in England. I've been checking the delivery tracking on the Royal Mail webs...

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

Evri via packlink wrongly charged

After years of no problems i am being charged £3.18 frequently for items well under 1kg with claims they are at least 1240g which is wrong as i have started double checking on checked scales.Will no longer use Evri as it means i'm selling at a loss.T...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Evri lost parcel and buyer still waiting..

Delivery estimated 12th Oct. Raised Enquiry 19th Oct. Gave 'Chat' description of item and valuation but can't get any further with them. Enquiry died 25th Oct. Now 4th Nov. 'Chat' told me to claim but there's nowhere to find a claims form and 'Chat' ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer returned item damaged - unable to deduct from refund

Buyer decided to return item due to 'ordered by mistake' . Recieved 28 days later in a trainer box wrapped in a thin layer of foam protection, rolling around the box. Item being a rear light cluster for a vehicle, I packaged this up in foam, bubble w...

Resolved! Buyer messaged me to cancel paid sale, then put in a report to say item wasn't delivered.

What do I do here? The buyer was already messing me about asking me to cancel the sale after several days of not paying for the item and claiming issue was with their card.Now they have paid for it, they then messaged me back asking that I could canc...

Can't access my drafts

Hi,While sorting some listings today I am having problems accessing my drafts. The five that show up on my selling page open ok but when I press Manage none of the listings open. I just get We're sorry - there was an error. Unknown error. Is anyone e...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors