Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bundles

Hi. Can a buyer purchase a bundle to save on postage? Like you can on Vinted. Thank you in advance

Inland revenue may spell the end for eBay hobbyists

Am I alone in thinking the taxman's interest in clobbering hobbyist sellers could spell the end for eBay hobbyists like myself?I buy and sell as a hobby but have taken fright at the Inland Revenue's reported decision to go after very minor players. I...

PAYMENTS ON HOLD NEW SELLER

HELLO PEOPLE. IM HERE TO OFFER MY HELP AND ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY TREATED BY EBAY , SUCH AS HAVING FUNDS NOT RELEASED FOR NO REASON AND OTHER SIMILAR ISSUES. BUT THE FIRST MOST IMPORTANT THING TODO IS CONTACT THR OMBUDSMAN AND ITS A...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

below standard

I am over 2% below standard and been told to resolve the matterI seem to have a 0% clearance rate, yet all the buyers had a 100% refund and some have taken BIN items from me as repeat buyers. I have audited my inventory and am now absolutely satisfie...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item sent through Royal Mail has not arrived with buyer. What to do if (or when) buyer opens a case?

Hello. I posted an item to a buyer on Monday 3rd June using Royal Mail Tracked 48. The estimated delivery date was June 5th-6th. The buyer is based in Scotland and I am based in England. I've been checking the delivery tracking on the Royal Mail webs...

Resolved! PAYMENTS ON HOLD

Hello community. So why would eBay put peoples payments on hold . I would understand if there was something wrong but I couldn't do anymore than I have done already. Now I can't ship any items and have 5 buyers who I had to message to tell them I can...

• 60 replies
  • 4 kudos

Insane Seller Fees - Why Bother?

Rarely use eBay nowadays as I know fees are too high, and haven't received any final vaue fee offers for eighteen months - but have just sold something which went via Global Shipping Programme, and, wow! Item sold for £350, postage £11 (less than cos...

My first refund

Hi everyone, I've sold someone some second hand fishign reels. He has logged a refund quest because of some ultra mild patina/surface rust on a brass part. This is easily fixed and was in all the photos on the listing. I've replied multiple times to ...

Resolved! Selling fees are too high on ebay, time to call it a day and just bin it all

I have been a loyal and faithful member of ebay for 20+ years now, till quite recently it has been good, but of late not so good, sadly. The fees are just too much for me and also for other sellers too.So what to do, I think that the options for me a...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors