Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is '£12.00 International Postage' appearing at the top of my listing when it's inland Only?

Hello Folks,I've just re-listed an item (big heavy old thing- an old test set- that weighs 13kg) at that weight, and the worth of the item, it is really not worth posting abroad. So I have 'unticked' all International postage options (ebay's own Glob...

Negative Feedback Review/Removal

Hi, I have recently received some negative feedback. I believe that the language used in the feedback goes against Ebay's Threats and Offensive language Policy as it is clearly defamatory. The buyer also used profane language when he messaged me priv...

Seller never posted and is swearing at me

Hi, seller messaged me after I won a bid saying don't be alarmed but I have the same top I'm listing. Then said she will post the next working day. 12 days later no item . I messaged her, she said she's been busy and will send out tomorrow and refund...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Negative feedback removal declined

I sold an item, buyer claimed they didn't receive it and opened a case. The tracking showed it was delivered, the buyer in their messages called me stupid and said they were going to leave negative feedback. Eventually I won the case but the buyer le...

Returns

 Dishonest buyers can get a return if they claim not as described even when eBay have closed a case previously for late delivery from same person ebay cs helped the buyer get his return and that's for private sellers also.so there's a loop hole for a...

IMG_4390.png

Print on Demand?

Hi ladies/gents I'm just wondering, is Print on Demand a thing on eBay? I'm thinking about opening a separate eBay account for POD as I do it elsewhere and its something I really enjoy. Does anyone have any experince selling POD on eBay?

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Resolved! Invoices not appearing in my email inbox

I sent invoices yesterday (15th) as usual...buyers are receiving them, as several have paid, but the invoice copies are not in my email inbox. I contacted eBay who told me to switch off for two hours and it would correct itself...it hasn't. Any help ...

Promoted fees

Is the 11% charged in addition to the fees charged on a listing, like another 11% or is the total charged 11%? We are already paying around 10% so another 11% makes about a fifth of the total, in my case more than I make on my sales. Here's the advic...

Resolved! [Royal Mail] Buyer redirects package to a different address then opens an INR case?

Hi I'm a novice seller on eBay and occasionally sell things, mainly gaming stuff. I recently posted an item worth about £100 via Royal Mail 48 last week. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday last week, anyway considering the bank holidays, it ...

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors