Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer bought in error, has paid return postage, not opened a refund case. Do I refund postage?

A buyer bought a vacuum cleaner head, but after receiving it, she has realised it is not the exact one she needs because the connector is different. I didn't put anything in the listing about it fitting specific models. I just put it as "Various" bec...

Paying VAT as a seller in the UK?

I'm in the UK (always have been). I'm not a business, just selling personal items. A few weeks ago I looked into why my totals were so low after fees and saw that I'm being hit with VAT on every sale. Very few of my items are going abroad so I don't ...

selling fees

I think Ebay have a bloody cheek charging costs on top of postage. Postage is a contract between sellers and the courier, often unavoidable, and nothing to do with EBay. There are plenty of costs already, and I'm seriously thinking of not bothering a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

Starting Bid keeps being rejected.

I enter a starting bid into the box and scroll down and select "List Item" (ALL other fields have been completed). I then get the listing page back with an error on it saying that there is no starting bid so I scroll down and the "Starting Bid Box" i...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 11 kudos

Resolved! The new Ebay selling FEE - is it a con ?

The new Ebay selling FEE - is it a con ? The regulatory operting fee. I think back to the messages I used to receive from Ebay saying you will never pay more than 10% in overall fees. WOW thats a thing of the past isn't it. I won't discuss here the i...

List empty and i sold item

HI All my lists and everything is empty since i closed business down on ebay, but ive had an email say sold something i thought it was a scam but now ive been paid (every week) but i still have no listing or stock anywhere and im trying find away to ...

EBay own return label uploading issues

How do you send labels on eBay? I cannot upload the PDF and so do a screenshot of the PDF and add to ebay own label function but everytime my customers end up printing massive A4 label which the couriers struggle scanning. I don't understand why I ca...

Have I gone crazy?

 Buyer requested a return, after going back and forth stating i dont accept them and the description was accurate I eventually caved. When i reveiced the return, the camera was dirty but the serial number checked out. upon closer inspection - the cam...

3 Photos Minimalist Instagram Story - 1.jpeg
Got selling related questions? Start here: