Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I didnt receive my order

So I ordered bird seed for my parrot on April 19th. A tracking number was provided April 22, parcel was apparently collected from the seller April 24 and then the next message on the tracking page was April 25 to say parcel was delayed and would be d...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to bid on an item! Have I been blocked?

Hi, there is an item listed, now for the 3rd time and each time I'm unable to make an offer or bid! I've sent the seller messages but no response! How on earth do u get to contact Ebay??? Spent half an hour searching so give up!Item number I wish to ...

RM and courier charges

HelloIf I buy an item for £30 from the EU I believe there are no Customs or Import duties payable.However will I still have to pay the RM charge(£8?) for clearance?Thank you

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uk buyers now not allowed to buy from America!

Has any other UK buyer had this problem? I'm absolutely disgusted with eBay for ever implementing it. It's so discriminating and weird. Basically if you're in the UK, you are now no longer allowed to buy from any seller in America, no matter how hard...

What are the risks of getting banned for a chargeback?

I buy a lot of items on ebay, around 300-400 a month for a business I run. I do have a system to track all the items inbound but occasionally I forget to check. There is one item which the seller didn't ship. I only realised after the 30 days deadlin...

Resolved! Remove very annoying 2 step verification process

How do I get rid of this supremely annoying thing? It's only been there a morning and I'm already sick of having to fetch my mobile phone to get the code. I am not surgically and unhealthily attached to my phone, it is not with me constantly and exce...

Warranties on new products bought on E Bay

Since I had a bad experience * with a seller not interested in my problem because it was over 3 months past the purchase date (and it was too late to put bad feedback on, I assume) I have never bought stuff off E Bay where I feel a decent warranty is...

Resolved! Item and Seller lost from Watch List

Don't know if this is quite the best way to ask this question - but here goes. I had a machine tool in my watch list with the plan of making an offer for it. The listing ended and the item went from my list. I cannot remember who the seller was and t...

Got buying related questions? Start here: