Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Empty Tracked Royal Mail Brown Letter Envelope sent to our Return Address ??? Is this a scam?

Hi There, I received an A5 size Brown Envelope today. It was sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 to our Returns Address. There is an empty A4 paper in it and no other info. Not sure who sent it since there is no address apart from my address on it. I chec...

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

Businesses Operating on Private Accounts

I am getting pretty annoyed. I was informed by marco@ebay that ebay takes reports into businesses operating on private accounts seriously, so why is nothing being done?The confidentiality and "time to take action" reponse just doesn't wash when this ...

Downgrade account to personal - ACTION NEEDED

I've been trying for over 1 year to downgrade my account from Business to Personal.I've contacted ebay multiple times, but they say this is not possible.Sometimes I dont even sell 1 item a month, so there is no reason for me to have a business accoun...

style_icon_london_0-1645267142418.png

A Promoted Listing post mortem

Item start price was £20 with the Promoted Fee of £2.94.The winning snipe bid was from someone who has been a customer since about 1990, long before eBay, but hasn't bought from me for quite a long time although I am a Saved Seller and he looks at my...

Moving from eBay to On Buy

I've been on eBay for 22 years and never have I felt so unwanted by them as I do now. They seem to be going out of their way to make things as difficult as possible. Increased final selling fees, discrsionary fee (whatever that is for), plus being st...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Buyer has messaged me that they have received the item, but they have not put it on settings.

The buyer has messaged me and said they are happy with the item and it has turned up fine. They have not clarrified in the settings that they have recieved the item yet though, so my payment is still on hold. I dont want to bombard them with messages...

Trouble listing and revising

It's happening again and for around two weeks now. I cannot list or revise. When I try to save changes the little circle just keep going round and round and it won't download. Some days I can do two or three that day then the problem kicks in again. ...

Resolved! VAT Threshold increase question

So it seems the VAT registration threshold is now 90k. Does this now mean that it's 90k over the last 12 months (including the months when it was 85k) or is it something that will only be beneficial next April when sales in the prior 12 months is whe...

Dispatch once a week?

Hello, I am setting up an eBay account for a charity that I work for. At the moment, we will only be able to dispatch on Tuesdays. I can't find any information about whether this is allowed. Or does it need to be dispatched on the day of the payment ...

Resolved! Royal Mail.......lost items!!!!!

Hi, has anyone noticed an increase in UK Royal Mail packages going "missing" recently. In the last 2 days I have had 3 different buyers claiming item has not arrived. One looks genuine as it is Recorded Delivery which has not arrived. The other 2 are...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: