Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Selling

Hi everyone Is anybody have problem with selling. From yesterday 0 sales and when talked with them again said its everything fine. I am selling everyday between 5-8 items per day, But from yesterday something hapenned, just stopped. :(. I have lots o...

Posting with Evri who cant deliver

I posted an item to a buyer via Evri. They attempted delivery on two occasions. The first on a Friday the second the following Monday). I received a notification saying they had tried to deliver the parcel 3 times and were now returning it to me. I c...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller canceled purchace & relisted for higher amount. Thoughts on it

Hello fellow eBayers! I am relatively new in eBay & would like other people's thoughts & experience about the following matter. Purchase & cancellation5 days ago I won two auctions for some items for 84£ +28£ (Saturday ~00.00 morning). It was an inte...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collection returns

I brought a petrol lawn mower and paid through eBay Due to it being faulty I've raised a return. How do I go about getting the seller to arrange the return as eBay keeps offering me postage labels and doesn't mention a collection return.I have messag...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked account, changed phone number outside UK

When I tried to login the system says my account is locked and I need to change my password. But my phone has changed so I can't change my password without the sms number being sent to my old phone number. When I try to contact support they have a sy...

Bank verification

Can someone enlighten me as to why Ebay are requesting bank verification. I changed the account I use with them some while ago and payments have been made to that account. When I looked this evening to see how a couple of items where doing I have a b...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic re listing

Hi how do I stop automatic re listing? I didn't want my item re listing and now it's gone back on a reserve price,I'm going to get billed again for an item that didn't sell.Help appreciated

Cancelling a sale

I have sold an item that was listed incorrectly. The listing heading stated the item was a L, although I did include a picture in the listing indicating the label was XL. I responded to the buyer within the hour to advise of the error and suggested a...

User avatar by Engager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voucher code

PRELOVED15 voucher code looked to be working on an item buy it now or best offer. Once my offer was accepted, the voucher code now won't apply to the item, even though it stated that it would accept the voucher if my offer was accepted. Has anyone el...

Fees for selling shoes as a private seller?

I am a private seller. E-Bay charges no fees for selling private items for clothing however I thought shoes were included in that. Could somebody please enlighten me? When I googled it indicated shoes, hats etc included in the free fees. Much appreci...

User avatar by Engager
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial negative feedback giver

We received negative feedback today from a buyer called The feedback was hugely unjustified as we sent a quality item made above the industry norm, they then left a stupid comment comparing our item to a rizla !! i have since checked and this buyer i...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58764 replies
  • 3 kudos

Problem with bidding

Message when trying to bid: You are unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. Please contact the seller for more information. (3008)Item a post 1WW badge. I have twice tried to contact the seller, but they have not replied. My...

Ebay posts the wrong postage information

For a week now, when I have a sale finish, I receive an e-mail from Ebay saying "Great News your item has Sold" - no problem there, but beneath it lists the seeling price and postage plus some item detail. The postage value is always wrong!!If I go i...

STATEMENTS REPORTS.

привет нужен твой «мой eBay» не имеет «Отчетов о заявлениях»... Кто-нибудь знает, как я могу получить их с eBay??

Feedback left for others has changed

I used to be able to see who I had left feedback for when looking at the 'Feedback left for others' tab. Now when I go there, it does not show the buyerid of who I left feedback for. Instead I see Buyer: o***d ().Hopefully this is just another 'chang...

Wrong item's

Wonder if someone can help. I had item delivered on the 24th April. 4 items were in the box, 2 were the wrong items and they are the ones I wanted mainly. Seller said something wrong with the advertising and they don't have one of the two I ordered. ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements