Serial negative feedback giver

We received negative feedback today from a buyer called 

The feedback was hugely unjustified as we sent a quality item made above the industry norm, they then left a stupid comment comparing our item to a rizla !! 

i have since checked and this buyer is a serial negative feedback giver 31% of their reviews in the past year have resulted in negative feedback, and this continues historically 

I have reported this buyer to Ebay, and will be blocking him and I am sharing this information with other sellers so you can be aware of this too

is the buyer

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Unfortunately this is becoming a thing on ebay a long with the buying items and never paying for them.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

You cannot name and shame a buyer on the boards. 

You are, at sometime, going to get a disgruntled buyer who leaves a neg. The world isn't perfect.  Nor are the buyers and sellers. Have a cup of tea and relax as I very much doubt it will be removed so its not worth getting upset over.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I'm not upset, just wanted to make others aware as this buyer seems to take great pleasure in giving negative feedback 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Easy for me to say, but all you can do is be polite in the followup, as it often say's more about them than you.

One other tip for everyone i've picked up on over the years, is if you want to try and get feedback removed, do not leave a follosup comment till you've tried, because if you leave a followup first, Ebay won't remove it. No idea why, but why, but i think that's what happens 😉

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: