Wrong item's

Wonder if someone can help. I had item delivered on the 24th April. 4 items were in the box,  2 were the wrong items and they are the ones I wanted mainly. Seller  said something wrong with the advertising and they don't have one of the two I ordered. But looking through their other things, they are advertising exactly what I wanted. When I messaged them again, they said,  they are sorry and will post them out to me. Not heard from them and haven't received anything,  that was 6 days ago. I have been in contact again and they are not replying. I been on the automated service with Ebay,  but don't seem to be getting anywhere! Keeps coming back with not recieved the original parcel. There isn't anywhere I can explain this to Ebay. Automated won't put be through to an agent. Being disabled it is hard for me to get anyone to return a parcel for me during working hours. And I wouldn't trust this seller now, even if I did return. 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Wrong item's

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to open an ebay return request.https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item?id=4041

Use the doesn't match the description option.

Seller then has to send you a prepaid return label and refund you in full within 3 days of getting the items back

If no refund or label you must escalate the case to ebay within 30 days of opening the case.

Don't let the seller give false seller promises and close the case as it can't be reopened

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent