Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Consumer rights

I bought an item from a private seller that proves to be a business as confirmed by the seller privately. I've asked for a refund even though they don't accept refunds but because they are a business they fall under the Consumer Contracts Regulations...

Resolved! How to unlink my old lost Nectar card and link my new one?

I have a new Nectar card that replaced my old one and would like to unlink my old card from eBay and link my new card. Visiting this page:https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/homeproduces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Necta...

Enormous postage price increase

Hello, I went to buy postage for an item that had sold and the Evri price has jumped from £2.94 to £4.06 and the Royal Mail one to £4.59 for 2nd class. This is to send a small parcel under a kg. I can't imagine this will entice buyers. Am I missing s...

Item not received option not available?

Hello so I've noticed that lately if a seller doesn't provide tracking information and item doesn't turn up then there's no option to say 'item hasn't arrived' I recently purchased a couple of items and they supposedly dispatched earlier this week bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closed case

because I opened a case as my item didn't arrive for two weeks when It did arrive I closed the case to then find when I went to fit the part it was damaged. Now I can't return the item. I did contact the seller but I think he thought it was funny I c...

Resolved! Click and collect - Will Ebay add Post Offices do you think?

Now that both Evri and DPD offer their services at Post Offices, do you think we'll ever see Ebay offering Post Offices as a click and collect location? Personally I'd love it, as my nearest Click and Collect shop is still a trip out of my way, where...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

EBAY IS A SCAM - DO NOT SELL FROM HERE

Do not sell your items here.I am having to post this on my partners account as conveniently eBay has indefinitely suspended my account. Please if you was like me an honest customer that had a hobby/ passion for selling luxurious items as a little sid...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Code

coupon code PAYAY20 It said click here to get ££££ off when at the payment stage ! No option to enter code : PAYAY20 on eBay item price was reduced but FULL asking price was taken from my bank account ? HOW IS THIS CORRECT !

Have been blocked from buying

I have been blocked from buying. I am on able click on by now. All look at photos. I am a good customer I treat people with respect I pay on time and I have been treated badly. There seems to be very little way to get anything that is a nonsense a re...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements