How to unlink my old lost Nectar card and link my new one?

I have a new Nectar card that replaced my old one and would like to unlink my old card from eBay and link my new card.

Visiting this page:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/home

produces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support".

I contacted Nectar support who told me to contact eBay support.

There is no option that I can see to unlink my old card.

Please help.

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sa_667772 ,

This took a little longer to apply the manual change. However this has now been done by the offline team. So you should be able to go back to your Nectar page on eBay and link your new details.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Hi @sa_667772 ,

Thank you for reaching out.  A manual change will need to be made on your account for that red banner error message. I will need to send to our offline team here. Once I have an update from them I will post back to let you know.

Thank you,

Kat

I am currently away on maternity leave. Please reach out to the community team for support
Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.

eBay
Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

May I know when could unlink the old card?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @sa_667772 ,

This took a little longer to apply the manual change. However this has now been done by the offline team. So you should be able to go back to your Nectar page on eBay and link your new details.

Thank you,

Kat

eBay
Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

Problem solved,  thank you so much. 

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi there I ordered a new nectar card, recieved it and my ebay account is saying the same with the red banner and temporarily disabled. Can you please help me.

Kindest regards

Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @heidia280

I reached out to the back-office team and we did a manual change that should have resolved the issue. Can you please try relinking your Nectar account again and it should work without an issue.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

Brilliant all sorted now
Thank you so much
Heidi
Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

on the 24/1/24 my nectar card was hacked i rang nectar and they sent me a new card but when i went to my ebay page it is still showing that my card is temporally disabled so i rang nectar again went through the usual security and he said that i need to re-link my nectar card with ebay but it seems to do this is becoming rather awkward why and how do i re-link to ebay.

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @grazzy538 

Ill reach out our Nectar team to have them remove the old card for you. I'll come back to you once its done. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @grazzy538 

Your account has been refreshed, to link your new card go to Nectar in the Buy section of My eBay and select Link account. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello, 

I am having the same issue: I have a new nectar card as old been lost but when I try to. Link to ebay it obviously still has my old card details so get the red banner  saying:

Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled.

We cannot show you your points balance and account information.

Contact Nectar Customer Support

Nectar are staying they cannot do anything as issue on ebay.   I called ebay and it was due to be passed to relevant department  but not heard back

Are you able to help please?

Many thanks

Lauren

Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @laurenw-d 

Ill get the nectar team to review your account. As soon as I have an update I'll com straight back to you.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @laurenw-d 

The account has been refreshed, you should be able to add your new card. 

Let me know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

Brilliant - this has worked perfectly.  Thanks so much for your help.

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi

I am having the same problem my old card was stolen and I can't remove my old card and link the new one as it just has the same red banner at the top when I click on nectar.

Can you sort this for me please.

Thanks 

Jo

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi

I am having the same problem my old card was stolen and I can't remove my old card and link the new one as it just has the same red banner at the top when I click on nectar.

Can you sort this for me please.

Thanks 

Jo

Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @mount8325 

Ive escalated this to the Nectar team. I'll let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

Great thank you

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @mount8325 

You should be able to log in and add your new card now.

Let me know if you have any issues. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: