How to unlink my old lost Nectar card and link my new one?

I have a new Nectar card that replaced my old one and would like to unlink my old card from eBay and link my new card.

Visiting this page:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/home

produces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support".

I contacted Nectar support who told me to contact eBay support.

There is no option that I can see to unlink my old card.

Please help.

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

No, still displays the old card ending 012 and can't delete it. When I try to enter the new one it states that the account is now locked.

Regards,

Eric

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi @1-2sell2u 

Ive escalated this to be reviewed. Ill come back to you as soon as I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi @1-2sell2u 

The guys checked your account and it looks like you were able to add the new card so they didn't take any action. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

I am getting the red banner saying that my nectar account has been temporarily disabled after I lost my card. I have my new card now to swap over. 

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi @nealeysi 

Ill ask our Nectar team to manually remove the card for you. 

I'll let you know as soon as its done.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: