Answer
hollyemson
Community Member
my money hasnt gone into my paypal account but buyer has paid into paypal but there is no trace of it, been having many troubles this 4 week

been having trouble with paypal for 4 weeks now, every day i try to get intouch with someone (human) not a machine or questionaire, i have sold 2 items one has been paid into my account the other hasnt but on my information on ebay it said it has,where then is my money??? this is a week ago.. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A ANSWER... NOT A NUMBER THAT NOONE ANSWERS. X

Other Answers: 3
topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hollyemson

sounds like you have a problem with the email address entered on the listing form when you listed the item

if these are your first sales sounds like you have different ebay paypal email addresses and you have entered your ebay email on the listing form when should be your paypal emails

add both to paypal and the payment will show up if this is the case

room for 8 emails on your paypal profile

otherwise possible typo

click sell similar scroll down to the paypal section of the form and check it

if viable add to your paypal email profile

i

f not viable the buyer can reclaim payment using the cancel button and needs to use the send money tab in paypal to pay for goods and send to correct email address they need to enter item number etc on the payment or you can request money same way

come here somebody will always try and help and don't wait a week next time

come as soon as you have  aproblem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hollyemson

what is happening when you try to buy

you do not need money in paypal to buy paypal can take from your registered source

if you do try to upload from the bank   it takes 5 days to add it to your account

you can't load your account from a card but you can pay direct to the  seller via paypal by card

can you try and give more info on why you can't pay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollyemson
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hollyemson

Also i cant buy on ebay my paypal account wont allow money to be transfered, and to top it all E-BAY has put me down as a bad payer because of paypal.