Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Basil !!

The great John Cleese has been down this side of the planet staring in his own show for the past couple of months. I was suprised to see these cards returned (VV) as he is a busy man. I really wish I could go to one of the Monty Python reunion shows ...

j cleese.jpg l redgrave.jpg

Wilko Johnson

I got my two 10x8's and index card back from Wilko today. He is probably best know for his music rather then his acting but really pleased to get him on a couple of Game of Thrones pics. Took 37 days:

First of 2 finds from yesterday.

2 Quid from a local charity shop in Blackburn. hardbacked first edition from 1993 titled "Brave Two Zero" signed by author Andy McNab....found plenty of his books signed over the years and this is an excellent edition to my collection. The only Bravo...

Patrick Ginter

I got two 10x8's and index card back today. Patrick played an Imperial Officer in The Empire Strikes Back adn ws also kind enough to include a 8x6 of his own, took just 4 days:

The Goalie

Andy Goram - 8 days Finally got another off my list. I picked up the Rangers print signed by 3 from an eps seller a few years back. It was just missing Andy. He was supposed to be at MK the year I went, but was a no show, so I was glad to be able to ...

IP's

Last night, 16/4, I went to see Blithe Spirit at the Gielgud. It was a wonderful evening and Dame Angela Lansbury really is as good as the critics have been saying. In fact the whole cast is superb. Unfortunately she didn't sign any autographs althou...

Picture 281.jpg Picture 282.jpg Picture 283.jpg Picture 284.jpg

Purchases

As its quiet today thought I'd share a couple of purchases and a gift from this week: First up, my first one from the new Star Wars film that they have just started shooting and its from Director JJ Abrams and what beeter photo to get him on than of ...

Kemp

Donald Sumpter - 229 days An older request creeping back. Good to see this reply from a great actor. He kindly signed the three 4x6 pics I sent - two for his old Doctor Who appearances and a third for his briliant performance as Kemp in Being Human. ...

george north

sent these in january just to see if the rugby boys send back and mr north duly obliged been getting into the rugby a lot better atmospear then the footie these days ,still cricket season is apon us may the sun shine bright over the next few months n...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

R.I.P. Frank Kopel

Dundee United football legend Frank Kopel has died aged 65.The defender, who had been battling dementia, made 407 appearances and lifted two trophies for the Tannadice side over 10 years.His wife Amanda has been campaigning for dementia and Alzheimer...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Que?

Had one from last year come back home today. Oscar Garcia - 152 days I like the football his Brighton side play, and former Watford player Will Buckley is doing well in his side. Oscar kindly became the fourth signature on my Barcelona shirt. Sorry, ...

2nd find....M16....Cracking book

Cost me 4 Pounds, Big Chunky book all 810 pages of it. Hardbacked first edition from 2010 titled "MI6 The history of the secret intelligence service 1909-1949" Unread condition signed by Author Keith Jeffery. Keith Jeffery, MRIA is a Northern Irish h...

Address help

Does anyone have an up to date address for Oliver Mellor the former Coronation Street actor? The only one I have been able to come up with was Hoxton Street Management but I am guessing this was when he was an aspiring 11 year old so will probably be...