Latest Purchases and a Favor to ask :)

Have been treating myself to a few additions to my 66 collection. They are all 16 x 12's and got them for a bargain price 😉

In addition to this i would like to ask a favor of one of you guys 🙂 Are any of you going to London Film and Comic Con in July? If so would you please get me 2 x Alan Lee signed Spiderman photo's? I am not going to be able to make it, and want to get my best pal a signed Alan Lee photo, and one for myself. I will be happy to pay you cash/ paypal upfront 🙂 Hope one of you can help me. Cheers and Enjoy.

Paul 🙂

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

Superb group of '66' items, Paul. 

Sorry I can't help with the Comic Con. Wish I could as I'd like to go.

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

Awesome additions to the collection Paul.

Nigelmight be the best person to be able to help you out,,,,Mention the work Comic and I'm sure  he will be making the effort to go.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Spoke to Nigel yesterday mate, but he is unsure whether he will make it or not. So, i thought i would also ask on here 🙂

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

dont you mean stan lee paul ?

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

Cracking group of 66 photos Paul. Great purchases.

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

some great buys Paul, nice one

I might be ging to LFACC but won't know until nearer the time.  If I do make it then I probably won't get there until mid morning and I'm guessing Stan Lee will be pretty busy and they will probably have stopped giving out virtual tickets by then. 

Have you had a look at their pre order service?  They charge £5 extra per autograph but might be worth it, I have used them a couple of times in the past and always been relaible

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

OOps ha ha ha ha Cheers Andy............ ha ha ha ha Alan 🙂
Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

pmsl i did put Stan Lee but when i went to post the thread e-bay said they had edited it and that i should check it and repost. I did'nt see the change from Stan to Alan LOL 😄

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

Cracking collection of 66 boys well done:)
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

I have been on the website Greg, but they only have 1 photo choice for pre order photo, and no Spidey in sight 😕 

I may have to take that route though if no one can help 🙂

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

can always send your own items in Paul

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

I really am sorry it is not possible to give you a definitive answer Paul. Stan Lee is one of the biggest heroes in my life, but the timing and finances are not great for me with other priorities, although I am working on both. As such, I will not know until nearer the time. I am lucky to have his signed bio Excelsior! which is awesome!

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Fantastic 66 items Paul. I hope you get some luck with Stan Lee. I send in items to Showmasters a lot - its a great service. Not sure if they are doing send ins for Stan though.
Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

awesome 66 items paulSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

Great 66 pictures
Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Fantastic buys Paul well done .