Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2nd find....M16....Cracking book

Cost me 4 Pounds, Big Chunky book all 810 pages of it. Hardbacked first edition from 2010 titled "MI6 The history of the secret intelligence service 1909-1949" Unread condition signed by Author Keith Jeffery. Keith Jeffery, MRIA is a Northern Irish h...

Address help

Does anyone have an up to date address for Oliver Mellor the former Coronation Street actor? The only one I have been able to come up with was Hoxton Street Management but I am guessing this was when he was an aspiring 11 year old so will probably be...

FAO OF ALL MEMBERS INTERESTED IN THE CHARITY WORLD CUP COMP

THOUGHT IT WOULD EASIER TOO START A NEW POST TOO GET AN IDEA WHOM WOULD ALL TAKE PART IN THIS CHARITY EVENT .£5.00 PER TEAM 3 TEAM LIMIT.SO COULD MEMBERS WHOM WANT TOO PLAY PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING YES I WOULD LIKE TOO PLAY AND WOULD TAKE 3 TEAMS TOTA...

ttm deception

This is an issue I have come back to on and off over my years as a ttm collector, and is something I believe very strongly about.Before I get to the issue, it should be pointed out that I do not believe selling autographs is a bad thing. Far from it....

Get Carter

No, not Michael Caine.Timothy West, CBE - 65 daysTimothy is brilliant in EE as Stan Carter. He kindy signed my Nicholas and Alexandra 6x4 photo and sent me his EE card signed with nice note on the rear. Nice handwriting. Have picked up a few sigs fro...

Arsenal Legend Patrick Vieiera

Not done much this year on the TTM front but managed a couple of book requests last week end.I sent a hardbacked first edition copy of Patricks autobiography off to him via the Man city training ground last Saturday the 5th of April where he is the R...

One find yesterday.

I picked this hardbacked first edition book up yesterday from 2012 for £2.09 titled "The Soilders wife" signed by Author Joanne Trollope OBE. It sill has the signd by the Author at waterstones sticker on the Dust jacket. Signed in Biro..just how I li...

P1110521.JPG

Toby Jones

I sent the photos already signed by Sienna Miller to the brilliant Toby Jones and he has signed both along with another from "The Girl" and also one of my Poirot pics. He has also added his own pic as he always does. He is such a generous signer and ...

T Jones.jpg T Jones (1).jpg T Jones (2).jpg T Jones (3).jpg

No 2 The Jolly Green Giant!

One of my favourite finds for a while and only £2.09. Hardbacked first edition from 2002 titled "Jolly Green Giant" The Autobiography of David Bellamy OBE, Hon FLS, An Englishman. signed with a doodle by the Botanist david Bellamy.David James Bellamy...

P1010699.JPG

2 finds this week...No 1

Found another of the A.P McCoy signed books yesterday in a secondhand book shop in Blackburn cost £4. First edition from 2013 titled " Taking the Fall" as you can see itstill has the signed by the Author sticker on the cover. A Brilliant thriller fro...

angela lansbury

sent via venue,,sent two items,only one came back signed.the other unsigned,,seems to be the norm with her at present,seen a few more on certain websites only getting back the one

Some Oldies

I've not had much to post lately so, I thought I'd put this up. I was talking to a fella about motorcycle racing the other week and we were talking about autographs. The following week he came in with his autograph book and said I'd could have it! I ...

Picture 257.jpg Picture 258.jpg Picture 259.jpg Picture 261.jpg

Mistresses

Wrote to the beautiful Orla Brady , must be 2 years + and had given up hope with this one but pleasantly surprised when it arrived back on the door mat!! Very pleased indeed.

SDC11286.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 5 kudos