Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gordon Greer Scotland reply

I have a load of requests out there but none are finding their way back to me so I was very happy to see this one today . I sent two cards to Gordon Greer on 17/2/14 I got both cards back signed today . Gordon Greer made his Scotland debut on 15/11/1...

img476.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Latest ex player replies

Haven't been writing out on a regular basis of late,but have had a few good replies lately Kevin Beattie,a hero of mine during his Ipswich days,unfortunately injuries meant he didn't play for England half as many timees as he should have.I wrote to h...

007.JPG 004.JPG 009.JPG 014.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is well, just thought I'd say hi and congratulate you all on successes. Not managing to get much Time to come on and post of late due to work and then converting loft. Have sent a few replies off which I will post up. Best of luck every...

See you later............

Just to let the regulars know that I am off on a work related exercise early Monday and if things go to plan I'll be back Friday night, If things go pear shaped it might be sooner......So Darlington here I come. Best of luck to all hope the postman d...

Ray Charles

....but not the Ray Charles you're thinking of. This is an old request to Ray Charles who is best known as a TV and film composer. "The Other Ray Charles" worked as the music consultant on The Muppet Show. Last year Ray was awarded The ASCAP Foundati...

r charles.jpg r charles 3.jpg

Sir George Martin

I gotmy 10x8 back signed by Sir George Martin today, my index card wasnt sign and there was a note fromhis PA saying due to him now being 88 he will only sign one item and that he only responds once to each person. still very happy with this one, too...

Oliver Ford Davies

I got my three 10x8's back from Oliver today, my Star Wars pic already signed by Hugh Quarshie and two Game of Thrones photos, I love it when you fill gaps in two collections with one request took 27 days:

Jimmy Armfield CBE reply.

I got this back yesterday. I picked up an hardbacked first edition copy from 2004 of Jimmy's autobiography for 50p last Saturday and with the England multi signed shirt I have sent them off to Jimmy last Tuesday 22nd of April. Now If you remember I t...

Sunday Joint

Not a roast or a spliff - sad life I lead. Cheers to Alan for the heads up about Fergie's Fledglings a couple of months back. I got my copy in the week. I had a couple of charity shop finds but they are destined for my eBay sales, so will be on our h...

well talk about timing its only

the new manchester utd gaffer RYAN GIGGS believe it or not sent these the day moyes was sacked recycled envolope and printed on poundland cards which i only send to people if i dont think im going to get them back lol so to say im happy with 5 day tu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

ANOTHER CC REPLY

Sent to united defender Alex Buttner in late October and recieved his new cc this morning, ive had a blinding run this season with the club cards this is my 19 th reply since october and number 272 in my collection over all

download.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

One find yesterday.

Another( first find of this year was one of these undedicated) hardbacked first edition of Jack Straws Autobiography this one was £2.00 and is dedicated to Audrey with an inscription at the foot of the page which reads " Hope you've settled into Gret...

Trevor Cherry ex Leeds Utd reply......

Sent two football cards to Trevor Cherry on 21/4 and received both back signed today, 25/4. He also answered the questionaire. I asked him if it would be okay to send him my England football shirt for signing and he said "go ahead and send it over, n...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos