Purchases

As its quiet today thought I'd share a couple of purchases and a gift from this week:

First up, my first one from the new Star Wars film that they have just started shooting and its from Director JJ Abrams and what beeter photo to get him on than of him talking with George Lucas:

Next a Walking Dead purchase, Steven Yeun who plays Glen, not much of an autograph but it came from Autograph World so I'm happy that its real:

Steven Yeung.jpg

and finally a gift from a fellow Star Wars collector friend of mine from Return of the Jedi Prop Maker, Bill Hargreaves:

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Purchases

Nice for the collectiions  Greg

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Nice purchases for the collections Greg.

The sig quality is an interesting point. Some of the in persons although genuine, can be very poor quality sigs. It is a matter of weighing up whether the rarity is worth the poor sig knowing it is from a legit source. I have done the same a few times, Brad Pitt comes to mind, also from autographworld.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Great additions too your collection well done:)Great gift:)
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

great point Nigel, at the end of the day I would rather a rubbish sig from somebody I trust such as autographworld rather than a better sig from somebody I don't know

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Three quality items, Greg. Really nice gift with the Hargreaves pic.

There are some odd squiggles out there but, as long as the source is good, that's all that matters. I must admit that it makes me appreciate the nicely signed items a bit more.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Nice purchases Greg. Great additions to your collection.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Fantastic purchases Greg. I like the gift best - the behind the scenes people are just as important as the actors
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Cracking additions to your collection Greg well done .

Hail Hail
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Purchases

Great purchases Greg,as you say,sometimes it's worth getting a rushed sig with the peace of mind it's genuine
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent