Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Buying fees

I am trying to pay my selling fees on ebay but I want to make a one off payment without eBay storing my card details. How can I make a one off payment without them storing my details?

No views of Listed items

I've noticed at least for the past month that most of the items i've been listing to sell have had no views. I get no views for weeks and I notice Ebay ask me to promote my items in order to sell the item quicker. Some items I have to pay a fee for t...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Buyer wants to return item. Scam?

I recently sold a vintage Star Wars item on eBay for a decent amount of money. Having sold loads of stuff recently on eBay and never had a problem, as soon as the buyer paid, I parcelled it up and sent without thinking. It was only after sending that...

Sending offers to buyers

Sending offers to buyers appears to be a complete waste of time, few take up the offer as they were only looking or are selling something similar, and those that do quite often fail to pay. This leaves the item in limbo for 4 days. Better to just ign...

Evri Tracking Not Updating

Here we go again. 0 updates on ebay for my Evri tracking. It's been posted and due for delivery tomorrow as its updating on the Evri page.Why does this keep happening? Means it's still telling me to post by tomorrow...means it won't show as delivered...

Avoid Referral to a Debt Collector.

Hi having posted previously about my account being hacked, IPhones sold and my attempts to get fees removed for these phone, this happened last October, i have my account back, Ebay have said numerous times i will not have to pay any fees and not to ...

Resolved! Buyer claiming item is damaged

Is there much you can do if a buyer claims an item is damaged on arrival ? I genuinely feel the item was not damaged on packing. The lady is claiming that the item has paint on it. Packaging was not damaged either. I don't want negative feedback and ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Ai blocking my listing

I've spent a couple of hours trying to list a motorcycle. If I don't use ai my description is deleted as soon as I press 'done'. The ai blurb is not suitable. How do I bypass ai?

FAKE USB Drives

Why won't eBay remove FAKE goods?There are hundreds of Fake USB drives, I have purchased and sellers are still sellling them!

Have I gone crazy?

Buyer requested a return, after going back and forth stating i dont accept them and the description was accurate I eventually caved. When i reveiced the return, the camera was dirty but the serial number checked out. upon closer inspection - the cam...

3 Photos Minimalist Instagram Story - 1.jpeg

Return request

What should I do I have someone requesting a refund when I have proof that it was delivered at the address and a time and photographic evidence. Has anyone else had this as don't want a bad review but I also don't wanna refund when it's there.

Return

Hi has any one listed a item as used but the buyer was not happy with the condition I have completed the return but I am having to now pay £23 out my own money from selling fees and postage eBay won't remove the charges any advise please, thanks

Returning an item

HelloNeed to return an item I ordered by mistake, seller is ok with it so started a return.Ebay gave me limited options for postage so took Royal Mail thinking I could add my weight and size to get a correct price. A label was generated which does no...

Resolved! negative feedback

I was sold a book without the title page (not mentioned by seller), so I sent it back and was refunded through the ebay channels. I subsequently left negative feedback as the seller is still tying to sell the book without mentioning the missing page ...

Wrong barcode on item received

I've just been to pick up my parcel of what I thought was some kitchen tongs according to the message from eBay . It was scanned I got home opened the box and it's kitchen scales from a completely different seller. I contacted the kitchen scales sell...

YouLend

Not sure if anyone can advise on this so thank you in advance I do not have a business account and currently I receive 80% off selling fees each fortnight and have done for some time, I know this can stop at any time and this is when I will stop sell...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements