Evri Tracking Not Updating

Here we go again. 0 updates on ebay for my Evri tracking. It's been posted and due for delivery tomorrow as its updating on the Evri page.

Why does this keep happening? 

Means it's still telling me to post by tomorrow...means it won't show as delivered on ebay..

Please sort!

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I have the same thing, the tracking number shows but when you click on it there is no info and the package has been delivered today!!

How do I solve this??

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Same. Extremely irritating given that my funds will be on hold for longer, unless the buyer leaves positive feedback (which rarely happens these days) to confirm delivery. 

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

There is literally no information apart from the tracking numbers and both have been delivered!

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi, I see you had the issue in the past I am facing the same situation currently. Did you manage to get it sort it out last time or if it sorted it out on its own? 

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Nope. I messaged ebay, they just fob you off with bot chat. Usually have to hope someone actually responds or await resolution. Mines still showing as not even collected let alone posted

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

How can they not address this issue?? Many people are sitting there without their money not knowing what's going on! Not even a response on these forums by a tech person to help!!!!

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Disgraceful. 

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

To update:

4/7 of my previously delivered (but not showing as 'delivered') items are now showing as delivered thankfully. 3/7 are still the same as before.

2/5 currently in transit now have updated tracking. 3/5 remain the same.

Bizarre. 

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi tigger462, thanks for your post.

I know this is something we have looked into for you in the past, so I am really sorry this is happening for you again. I've flagged this with the shipping team directly in order to find a definite solution for this issue, as I can see that other users are reporting the very same problem.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: