Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Price to send out shop newsletters?

I've never really used the option to send out a shop newsletter before, but am having a closing down sale and would like to use it to let my customers know. I can't find anything about the prices for sending them out, but seem to remember a while ago...

3PL Services

Hello Guys,Any recommendations on 3PL services that could store, pack and ship my orders by integrating to eBay's plugin. Thanks?

Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

I have cut my hours with my ebay store and my sales/listings have slowed a lot. I currently have a basic store subscription. I am not sure if it is worth dropping down to pay as you go. but considering I have some items that I can sit in for up to a ...

Resolved! Blocking bidders

Sometimes you can see trouble coming around the corner and having the ability to block bidders helps you dodge a bullet I have had 5 questions from a buyer this morning and I'll go so far as to say after 20 years experience selling what I do, don't p...

Ebay of the future... The perhaps not so bonkers idea of levelling up for business sellers

Over the past few weeks I have been asking some of my customers, "why do you buy from me and ebay". The general consensus is that they trust our listings and descriptions and they find ebay 'cheap'. However one of the odd things that came out of thes...

Resolved! How do I create a VAT invoice for a buyer?

I am a recently VAT registered seller and so now I'm obligated to provide VAT invoices on request. How do i do this? I know there was once a way to do it through PayPal when the two were combined, but now that we get paid through eBay payments, I hav...

Promoted Listings

Hi Need help can anyone tell me how promoted listings work, I have a lot of promoted listings not selling, But I have had three or four sales that I myself directed the buyer from Facebook to the listing, the most recent today was a chinese dish, eve...

How can I get my first sale?

I sold thousands on here from 2013, became ill and got a couple bad feedbacks which killed my sales. I'm trying to get back to eBay now and really struggling to get a single sale. Appreciate any advice