Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Trouble listing and revising

It's happening again and for around two weeks now. I cannot list or revise. When I try to save changes the little circle just keep going round and round and it won't download. Some days I can do two or three that day then the problem kicks in again. ...

Empty Tracked Royal Mail Brown Letter Envelope sent to our Return Address ??? Is this a scam?

Hi There, I received an A5 size Brown Envelope today. It was sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 to our Returns Address. There is an empty A4 paper in it and no other info. Not sure who sent it since there is no address apart from my address on it. I chec...

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...