Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misled by eBay on distance selling laws and made to issue a refund - private seller

Hi, please go easy as this is my first post. So I am a private seller - 20 years eBay, 1200 rating and 100% positive feedback. I sold a tool chest on wheels on eBay as a 7 day auction. Collection only and stated clearly that no returns are accepted a...

Missing 1 item out of 3

Hi, my question is.. I've sold 3 items for one buyer. He claims that he has received just 2 out of 3 items (It was sent as 1 parcel), but I'm sure for 100% that there were 3 items. What is the best solution in this case? Return and refund, send missi...

Fraudulant use of "Item not as described"

As a business seller, if someone opens an item not as described, it is automatically accepted by Ebay. I am getting an increasing amount of cases. The latest one, where they have purchased a Lego figure. Chosen an INAD case, "stating too small". If t...

Purchase order history

Yet another eBay nightmare to deal with today!Anyone else having problems with their Purchase Order History? Yesterday I was having problems with eBay pages loading extremely (as in 2 minutes per page) slowly so I deleted all my cookies as per the us...

Advice needed delivery attempted twice

Hello. A bit of advice here on how I stand buyer reported non delivery and when I checked the tracking I discovered that Royal Mail had attempted delivery twice but got no answer and it's a block of flats so presumably they couldn't get access to the...

Stumped by buyer request

A day or so after payment, the item is ready to despatch. Buyer is notified approx. when he can expect it, and re replies --"Please call me before delivering to my house. Because i will be at work and the house would be closed. So please call me befo...

ITR case buyer claims to have not received the item, tracking shows it delivered

We've just received an Item not received case. Delivery address in Austria, item cost around 200 Eur. Tracking shows the item delivered but signed by a different person. Buyer claims he has never heard of such name, there are no neighbours with such ...

Is this reasonable from a buyer?

I have had what seems like a very impatient buyer expecting far too much, but I'm not sure if it's enough to complain to eBay or just - as with most others on here - just block and move on. Contacted me with a problem that I've had a few times before...