Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Check the Fee's Charged - International Tax and Fee, and Promoted Listings Standard Fees

I know someone already posted about checking fee's but i am finding other problems regarding fee's charged. International Selling I have been charged a % on the tax the customer paid on the actual price of the item. So if the item was £7.94 and the c...

Sales to eu countries via global shipping

Hi , can anyone help me please , for the last couple of years not sold to eu countries because of the charges i get soon as a sale is made , had a conversation with eBay representative yesterday who told me i shouldn't get charged at the point of sal...

Regulatory Operating Fee

Just seen the information on the Regulatory Operating Fee!!! So...does this include private sellers?Is this fee charged to sellers or buyers too?Why is Ebay so expensive now?Surely this additional fee is going to ruin things even more?Ebay used to be...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Payment reported gross includes fees, why?

hi guys.Why does the ebay reporting always include "insertion fees" in the gross transaction? I always have to take it out and work that out seperately, or have I been doing this wrong since day 1? This is what i get from my generated reports: But su...

super_paulie_2-1706183094027.png super_paulie_1-1706183027425.png