Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Guest Buyers

Just wanted you all to take care as eBay allows us to Block Buyers who are troublesome and yet those buyers simply purchase the item as a guest. If you notice more and more guest buyers are appearing on eBay.When guest buyers purchase, they then have...

Free returns

Hi folks,Just seeking some advice on the benefits of including free returns in my store.Apart from the obvious benefit to the buyer.What are the benefits for us? I'm looking to protect my feedback and of course if buyers return and are not happy any ...

Business Postage Policies

I am having issues with business postage policies. It keeps defaulting to another policy. When I change it, if I am not quick enough to list the item, it reverts back which is so annoying when I am selecting one with postage and the default is free p...

Payments On Hold After Only 8 Days!

I cannot quite grasp why eBay allow cases to be open for INR cases after only 8 Days?. My postage costs on this particular item is 2nd class and I have a 3-day despatch time so why allow cases to be opened?. I have also noticed since January 24 that ...

How to stop drop shippers?

I've bought 2 items recently from different ebay sellers that've turned up via Amazon. It's happend in the past too. I'm well aware of the whole drop shipping practice but my issue is that I am specifically buying from ebay as I do not condone the mo...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Combined Postage Issues

Hello, Cross posting this from the member-member board, posted there in error. We're having some issues with combined postage, and having gone through the settings several times it's starting to make my head spin, so hopefully someone can offer some ...