The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A topical Poem

Just out for a walk after an early stack Not looking for trouble not watching my back Mothers with prams holding hands with their kids Not paying attention to the car as it skids Caught completely off guard not expecting what comes One man with a kni...

New Purchase History needs restoring back

Why are eBay trying to fix something that isn't broken, the payment history page was absolutely fine before they meddled with it. The original screen showed whether your order has been dispatched, whether the seller had left you feedback & also wheth...

Electric folding bikes

Has anyone got one?Electric bikes are the way to go, much greener and older people with less pedal power can get out and about more easily.I'm going to buy one, mainly to get to my allotment across town and up a hill, not least because short journeys...

Why do sellers hold back feedback

You know, when a seller holds off posting feedback even though they have my cash and there is nothing more I can do. I will not post feedback to them. What a bunch of cheap, I dont go back to them either.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who is Tom Clare?

Every time I come to the ebay home page I see the coming soon the tom clare collection? Who is he, can I have a coming soon the Tommystrezures collection?! Anyone shed any light, is he a minor celebrity or something?

I wonder if....

Folks will remember the clocks change tonight (well, supposedly at 2am)? I wonder how many will change them the wrong way

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Metro Bank error

I went to Metro Bank with my mother to get a print out of her bank statement. We waited a long time for it and they eventually gave it to us in an envelope. She opened it at home and found that the statement is someone elses account. The statement co...

Any astro-physicists around?

I've been thinking (OK, OK, I know that's a bad idea but....) we're told a Black Hole (in space) was formed by the collapse of a huge star? Before the collapse, the huge star could be seen? So, if the light from the huge star could have been seen OK ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage

With Royal Mail increasing Postage costs next Month will EBay automatically change the price on live listings or am I going to have to go through them all?

Schools closed?

There's reports in the news about over 300 schools being closed due to snow and lots of them are primary schools. Years back, there was "The Village School" with the school teacher living in a house either attached to or right next to the school. All...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TOP 5 ALBUMS

Not sure how i came about it, but i watched a video on YouTube a while back and this guy had done a survey of the most wanted albums on Discogs. Those of you who don`t know Discogs, it`s pretty much the bible when it comes to music and you can buy an...

Shop Upgrade

Hi All, We currently have a basic shop with nearly 4000 listing, is it worth us upgrading to the next level if we are trying to grow it into a full time business.

Anyone use cashback sites & having problems?

I use Qu*dco for most online purchases & usually it works fine. Over the last couple of months though I've had to open a lot of claims for missing cashback as it's not tracking it. I've just had a message about a recent claim I opened saying that the...

"Help us protect your account" emails from ebay?

I have started getting emails with the above title, approximately once per month. The message inside is: "Get a higher level of protectionHello (my name),It's been more than a year since you last updated your personal info.Keeping your personal infor...

Spy Balloons?

I guess we've all seen the news about the USA shooting down spy balloons and China saying they're only weather balloons? That is, balloons carrying instruments to monitor weather conditions. Well now, weather balloons are nothing new because in 1954 ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

items stolen from me are for sale on ebay

Hi all, i need some help. Mine and my neighbours cars were broken into and we've found the items (oakley sunglasses and golf clubs) for sale on ebay, we've contacyed the police who dont seem to intersested, the items are on a 1 day action and they ar...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay allowing banner ads from scammers

At the top of my screen just now was a banner ad telling me I could claim my "free gift" (below is a screenshot): I knew it was too good to be true but I clicked out of curiosity, and was taken to a page with a countdown timer where I was asked to an...

ebay.png ebayscam.png

Where are they now?

Just thought of some that are "missing". Where's suzieseaside, fallen-archie and of course Petal? Does anyone know what's happened?

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying Children's Cutlery

I'm trying to purchase cutlery sets designed to be used by children. When attempting to make a payment it requires credit card details ( I only have a debit card) to prove I'm over 18. Is there a way of bypassing this, as of course, the items intende...

Today's the day.

Today is the shortest day, there'll be lighter evenings from here on. It won't be noticeable for a while but at least it's a turning point, the beginning of the end for the dark days of Winter, soon be Spring? If we have a warm period, buds will star...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos