The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wickedness.

How else can you describe what's happened in Manchester? Although there's as yet been no confirmed link to any "organisation" or followers of any "group", it's probably going to be determined soon. SO, isn't it about time that certain beliefs are pic...

User avatar by Guide
  • 94 replies
  • 2 kudos

What a lousy choice we face ....

..... on Thursday For the first time ever I have absolutely no clear idea of which local candidate I want to vote for (little difference between them it seems from the local leaflets) Neither can I decide which of the 2 main party leaders would be th...

They've done it again!

The BBC have removed all links to regional news sites. When I asked why they said "we have to remove these links because as a broadcaster we are bound by election rules to not highlight campaigning on polling day." It's not "Polling Day" today!!!! An...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security issues?

It's been reported that some of the "attackers" were known to the security services a while back. The thing is, under present Laws, what evidence could be presented to warrant some sort of detention? With the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to say "s...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BA, more questions than answers

So was British Airways infrastructure Hacked ? Total silence from BA and even weirder, it has come to light that the Company who installed their computer systems, were rebuffed when they offered emergency help. It shows how dependant Companies have b...

Those that are not......?

There's an old saying "Those that are not with me are against me" so is Merkel thinking/saying that when she said:- "The times in which we could completely depend on others are on the way out. I've experienced that in the last few days. We Europeans ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technological help...please?

I have a problem that I hope someone on here may be able to help with. It is driving me practically insane...and I have to solve it soon!We have developed the most annoying pulsating hum in our house. I can hear it very clearly. My OH can't hear it b...

Another "improvement"?

I see another "improvement" on here? Ebay have continued with their old doctrine "If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is". The previous icon in the GUI has now been replaced by "photos". Now I have to fiddle about before I can add any of the smiley th...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS Computer System Hacked

With all the potential commercial victims available what sort of twisted individual or group decides to hold the NHS to ransom risking the lives of thousands? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nhs-cyber-attack-hospitals-hack-england-emer...

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!

A poll of the top international mens fashion designers have voted Jeremy Corbyn the worlds best dressed man..............Okay, their vote, their choice, so I have no problem with that. Where I do have a problem however, is the poll held by all the to...

Cloned cars on here?

It seems that cloned cars are being sold on here now? The things is though, you have to question the wisdom of people paying large amounts in cash? The old saying always was "If something appears to be too good to be true (ie, cheap), it usually is!!...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay voucher glitch

Hello, guys, I've been awarded a voucher recently and found, by accident, how to use a one-use voucher twice (or more). Given that this is a major glitch, I contacted eBay to report it, but apparently, there's no reward for someone who's trying to he...

Critical Windows Security update is out - get it NOW

Microsoft's own antivirus software made Windows 7, 8.1, RT and 10 computers, as well as Windows Server 2016 more vulnerable.Microsoft has just released an out-of-band security update to patch the crazy bad bug discovered by a pair of Google Project Z...

Prince Philip

Prince Philip has today relinquished his public duties due to his long service and old age.However 30 minutes later he was deemed fit to work in an ATOS work capability assessment. “He’s able to walk, talk and use his hands, that’s a hell of a lot mo...

download.jpg

Does anyone recognize this song.

I can only remember some of the words, and discovered yesterday that the tune is the first part of the Merry Widow Waltz.Starts with some da de da bits, then"And when the stars are charmed by your smile, only a love thats true, and I love you"

Well what a suprise- not

I seem to remember telling you brexit would not happen the way you think. Also saying there would be an election etc. Talk about pot and kettle-this women May told us there wouldn't be and no snap elections, she said Scotland were "playing politics" ...

Is my camera about to die?

The pictures seem to be getting darker although I haven't changed any settings. It's a very simple Vivicam, about five years old. Haven't dropped or done anything else to damage it. Is it just worn out? Any ideas appreciated.

Korea.

The situation is looking like bluff and double bluff at the moment so how'd you think it will all pan out? Do you think the North will "take it to the brink" before extracting some more "concessions" and after a while do what they usually do, carry o...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMP Berwyn

Anyone fancy a stay at the lovely new hotel,...sorry....prison in North Wales? You won't be able to see much of the scenery, but you will have a cracking state of the art room, television, computer, and mobile phone so that you can ring your kids eve...

Resolved! VHS player?

A few weeks back someone on here mentioned they had an old video they were wanting to watch and they were looking for a VHS player, can anyone remember who it was?