Be Careful this Black Friday Folks

The funny thing is,the actual Black Friday shopping frenzy looks scarier and more dangerous then the zombies from the Dawn Of The Dead.No doubt on some high street or shopping centre,it will be like it again this black friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBgyCncnh4c

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Be careful at any time and anywhere:-

https://news.sky.com/story/police-warn-christmas-shoppers-about-sharp-rise-in-fraud-11139534

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

That was hilarious.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing that would get me to go into situations like that in an attempt to 'save' a few quid on something I probably didn't need anyway.

Thing is argos still sell the drone that I bought on black friday in 2016.This year they are selling it for £479 on black friday,they have put under the price " our lowest ever price ",yet in 2016 i bought it for £30 cheaper at £449 from the same place,so much for lowest ever price,when its still £30 dearer a year later

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

When will we have White Friday? Or would that be racist😃
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

I must have missed it, but a good buy for a year ago

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

See another drone around Preston 

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Well you forgot about Cyber Monday,which meant many kids were off school through anxiety due to their belief that the cyber men from doctor were invading.As for black friday,some firms are still advertising for their black friday sales,so black friday now lasts up to boxing day,when the boxing day sales start,which then run to new years day when the new years day sale starts

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent