Can't Leave Feedback

I need to leave feedback for a few items, but when I fill out all the options and click the button, I get a "We ran into an error, please try again" message. This happens on every item, not just a specific one. Is there a problem with the system at the moment? 

Message 1 of 60
See Most Recent
59 REPLIES 59

Can't Leave Feedback

Still have five items I can't leave feedback for  - as well as the constant Item Specifics crashing every other time I try to do those. What goes on?

Message 21 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Same here. Trying to leave feedback on 6 items & got the same message as you. I've not made any purchases so why the message. 🫤

Message 22 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I'm having the same issue with a sale it's telling me 

"We can't find this transaction. Please check your purchases to give Feedback."

i've not made a purchase, im trying to leave feedback for a buyer. I contacted eBay and they said they've had a few reports like this and will email me once it's sorted.

I've since sold another item since then and managed to do feedback no problem but still can't leave feedback for the sale that's caused me an issue (very strange) 

Message 23 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi, I have been having this problem for a few days now.  When I try to leave feedback for a buyer it comes up with "We ran into a problem saving your feedback. Please close the page and try again" I have tried many many times and keep getting the same result.  Item Number 235194208472.

Thanks

Message 24 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi Dave I'm getting can't find this transaction over the last couple of days 

Message 25 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Update - out of 3 items sold, I've managed to leave feedback for one item (very strange). Ist recent sale - can't leave feedback, 2nd left feedback, 3rd, a few minutes later (can't leave feedback) it seems intermittent or maybe eBay are working on it. 

Message 26 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Thanks what I'm getting (can't find transaction for a purchase but it's not a purchase/purchases, it's items I've sold. 

Message 27 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I think I may have worked out why it seems random re being able to leave feedback for some buyers but not others. I've noticed that as of yesterday I'm not able to leave feedback for buyers who've made offers that I've accepted but I'm able to leave feedback for a buyer who has won a sale via auction bidding. I could be incorrect but that's what im seeing,  hopefully eBay will sort it soon

Message 28 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Morning, I've spoken to a lovely lady in Ebay who says they are aware of the 'no feedback' issue in the UK.  I had to give all the item numbers & order numbers of the ones I can't leave feedback for.  This will then be passed on to the 'fixers' & hopefully fixed soon.

i haven't tried the solution from Pengallion11 but that could be the problem too.

cheers

Alison

Message 29 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Thank you Alison, does this imply we will all need to follow that procedure ( contacting eBay with item numbers etc) to rectify the feedback issues for those items that cannot be completed, do you think , or know?

Message 30 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi, exactly the same thing has been happening to me for the last week!!! Totally unable to speak to a human at eBay  concerning this matter.

Message 31 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

I managed to get through on the webchat to a human being and they are aware of the problem and it has been escalated to the Team, I have  to try again in a few days.

Message 32 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Hi, many thanks for your reply. I was beginning to think it was something I was doing wrong!!! 
Good to know that the team are working on it. Will try again in a few days🫣

Message 33 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Has this issue been fixed in 2022.  If so, the issue is occuring again last week.

Message 34 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

katie@ebay 

Katie hi, 

This is an ongoing issue, so tagging you in to report it.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 35 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

hi, I'm not sure on this but I would ring them & let them know. The more the better, I feel. Have your listings ready so you can give the numbers they need & it doesn't matter if same buyers. I had 2 duplicate buyers but it's the individual items that won't let you leave feedback they're after. I did a 'call back' & a lovely lady called me back within the time they said. 

Message 36 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Thank you, I'll try and get a number and ring

Message 37 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Yes ringing will perhaps get it sorted quicker

It’s definitely the sales with accepted offers that I can’t leave feedback for. Sales re winning bids I can definitely leave feedback for.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 38 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

Just the same issue as everyone else. For me it started on 09 Sep 2023, and it's not for every item, just some of them. It's definitely not just for ones that were sold via Best Offer - Some of the problematic ones with auction bis. It's still happening - Latest one is today.

Message 39 of 60
See Most Recent

Can't Leave Feedback

It must be different for everyone (definitely offers that’s affecting me leaving feedback - winning bids I have no issue with

Sent from my iPhone
Message 40 of 60
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: