Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Compliance Documents

I've had a request for compliance documents for a High Street brand product I am reselling The system does not give me the option to question I have one option, supply documents Any experience/tips any one? I would prefer not to waste hours in Custom...

Please be aware of scammers

Hi, recently someone tried to scam me and has also 'trolled' me online. I am just passing on this information to you guys as a warning for you to avoid this person, as this person is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

Stolen goods

Hello! I made a huge mistake, I am new to selling on eBay and I messed up. I sold a bed on eBay as collection only, the ladies friends turned up with their van and collected but unfortunately I didn't get the code I needed so I can access the money s...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Scam of packlink.. Do not use

I sold items on eBay and bought postage label from packlink via ebay. 2 of the items has been delivered to the wrong address despite clear address and name. I have reached Ebay help but they are refusing to help saying it has nothing to do with them ...

global shipping return

have a guy who opened a return on some megabloks which is essentially lego because it came in pieces when it arrived. he's opened a return case but i sent it down to the shipping centre and it was delivered once is does any damage that occurs is one ...

global postage

can anybody help please, i have an item closing in 40 minutes someone from australia wants to bid on it but cant because i didnt put global postage on it, can this be ammended?

Restricted postage limits on CD's

I have some CD's listed. These are in boxed sets. I know there is a workaround with inclusive P&P or loading the buy price with any postage shortfall. A 6-7 cd set with a good value needs to be sent by something other than Evri. Even 2nd class small ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

eBay Charity Donation without my permission

Hi.I got an email a couple of days ago saying that I'd donated 50p to British-Ukrainian Aid via my eBay selling fees on Paypal.I didn't request or authorise this and I am happy to let it go once but why has eBay done this?For now, I've cancelled the ...

The new fee ' Regulatory operating fee'

So.... some pay an insertion fee, some don't depending on circumstances. (shop or no shop)Then the Final Value Fee varies depending on what category the item is sold in.Then there is a fee for handling the transaction which can be 25p or 10p.Now we h...

Got selling related questions? Start here: