Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re refund

Hi all I ordered from a shop two item was correct one was wrong after lots of back and forth they have said they will send the correct item I do not trust them they didn't seem to think they sent wrong item in first place even though I sen them pictu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shopogolic

Hi, has anyone had to post items to the company shopogolic, appears to be a holding pen to forward items abroad for the buyer.Building B, walk farm Levington suffolkIP10 OLR 01473 561006. buyer has bought 5 small items from me, paid up in full, total...

Amazon Shipping

I use ebay chiefly to avoid supporting the corrosive business model of Amazon and Cheb Bezos' plans for world (and off-world) domination. I have noticed that some sellers have started using Amazon shipping and this is not apparent until the product a...

making an offer

Hi all,my question for help. when I want to make an offer for an item, ebay say they will process the payment automatically if accepted. However I wish to use paypal credit to do so, but there is never an option to chose that if I forward my offer?

Refund

A seller charged me £8 pounds for delivery and my item was held in my local post office he had only paid £5 for the postage I had to pay another £3 pounds to get the item I have proof of receipt which in total cost was £11 the seller is not answering...

OLD APPLE IPOD 4TH GENERATION

I purchased an IPOD as my old one died, i bought a second hand one in good faith from a guy who has 100's for sale. on receiving i wasnt able to sync the item. a two hour call with APPLE it turns out i couldn't enter any update codes as the item is o...

Postage charges

Hi, I have sold an item on ebay for £48 +£3.71 postage which came to £51.71 in total. EBay took £7.14 and £3.71 and then transferred £40.76 to my bank account. My question is ebay have also taken £3.71 from my bank account so it looks like I have bee...

Update Acount details issue

I have been trying to verify my identity on eBay and for some reason it keeps signing me out everytime i upload and save. This is a mandatory step eBay has asked me to do. I really need this sorting as I am a seller on eBay and i cannot get any of my...

IMG_6679.jpeg IMG_6675.jpeg IMG_6676.jpeg

Suspended New Business Account

I recently attempted to set up on eBay. Despite reaching out to eBay support, I have not been provided with any specific reason for this suspension. During my communication with an eBay representative in India, I was informed that the reason for the ...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No contact from seller

I requested a refund as a pair of trainers brought were sent in the wrong size. Started the return the seller was emailing and conversation about the item but has now gone quite and stopped replaying to emails

selling

I recently sold an item for £20.00 plus postage of £3.39 which I believed would pay for the postage sent to the buyer, ebay charged me £3.39 for postage, which again I thought I would be paid £23.39I was paid £17.92 with the fee deducted which I acce...

Account verified but later suspended cause of same First/Last name of someone suspended??

Hello members, Long story short, I am having a business at Amazon and due to constant fear of this and that and enormous amount of terror you are getting there, I decided to expand my business at eBay.Despite the fact that my registration took couple...

Resolved! Reinstating cancelled sale

Hi all,I recently made a sale but the buyer didn't pay within the timeframe. I didn't mind waiting a little time for payment, but the buyer didn't respond to any messages and reminders about payment so I was worried they may be a time waster.Because ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best selling on vehicle

Hi,I've listed my vehicle and had best selling offers. I've asked the recent one when collection would be and he's asked for my phone number amd address. Is this the normal route?it's the 1st time I've sold a vehicle on ebay, I haven't accepted the o...

Variations

I am following the instructions on the help page but cannot get the add variation tab! The item is on buy it now and are ink cartridges so just want to add the different colours please help!!

Resolved! Advice on returned item

Hi, I'm looking for some help please.I sold a SkyQ box with all of the cables and remote. The buyer disputed this item due to not having the viewing card from sky. He said he only wanted it for basic channels. I replied and said that this wouldn't wo...

Payment Failed

Hi, Imam somewhat confused, I purchased a compact digital camera last night it was 1 of 3 purchases I made as far as I was aware the payment had gone through, I woke this morning to a message saying payment failed however when going into my purchases...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pricing Policies

Hi, I have 243 listings with multiple items which will eventually all have the same variations of size, A6, A5, A4 and A3. The cost for each size is the same in each listing. If I decided to change the price of an A4 would it be possible to make a po...

I've paid with PayPal, offered to cover the sellers fees but the seller is insisting on cash on coll

Hello, I won an auction for a used automated coffee machine on eBay. It's an integrated model and has been uninstalled. I checked out straight after winning the auction via PayPal and contacted the seller re collection. He's insisting I pay cash on c...

Pain the A*** Buyer

Hello, Community people. I just wondered if anybody had any thoughts on this one. I recently sold a radio receiver (amateur radio) that was working beautifully. OK, the radio was old and had a few marks on the casing but it was in good working order....

Negative feedback

I am getting lots of negative feedback because the description of my items is not being read.On a mobile device you have to push "Item Description" for the advert description to be shown.Buyers are just paying for my items and not reading the descrip...

Problem with debit card

Good Morning,I have used the same debit card for 2 years for making payments and bought 100s of items.All of a sudden it is rejecting my card as payment, all details are correct, the card is registered at the correct billing address and expires May 2...

No refund after return

I returned goods and refund date has gone past but no refund. The ebay tab requesting ebay to step in is not being offered so I can't see how to get help.Advice please. Thank you

RESTRICTED ACCOUNT CANNOT CANCEL OR REFUND

I cannot get hold of ebay, I have a customer report a package not delivered, as I didn't purchase the correct postage with tracking, customer says not arrived though it was sent, but I didn't do it tracked, Ebay has been reviewing this for over a wee...

Payment

I keep buying stuff from eBay and the payment goes through but it takes it out again and putting me in debt if there any way to get the other payment back to my bank as it keeps happening me every time

no paypal option to pay on items

looked at a few items and no option to pay via paypal.....anyone else having these problems as im not buying anything until its sorted ... will not be putting my card details on every single item i buy

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help, with return item and postage costs issue.

Hi all, A little advice, since I can't seem to get hold of an ebay person! I bought an item for a car that doesn't fit it. Seems to be for a saloon and not a hatchback as advertised. Silly me did a return choosing the 'Doesn't fit' option instead of ...

Used ebay postage

I mailed a package using ebay postage. It was delivered but contents lost. Insured through ebay postage. The post office wants a breakdown postage and insurance fee. How do I get this thru ebay? Need a human as none of their issues are like mine. Nee...

Negative feedback by me removed without consultation

Based entirely on facts when a seller sent wrong items instead of the item ordered, with no redress, so that the seller has got away with this misdeeds, I gave negative feedback. I see that this seller has regained their 100% positive status, therefo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer wants me to arrange packaging and return of goods

I live in Scotland and advertised a CANON digital camera and many accessories on eBay, the price was so good that someone accepted it almost immediately. I packaged them safely and posted them to an address in southern England and he received them ne...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding postage to counter offer

I am selling a large item for which I have received an offer. Carriage is about £50 so I have made a counter offer, addigng £50 to their offer. However I can't seem to edit the counter offer to say postage/carriage is included. How can I do this? Tha...

EBay purchase from China

Hi I literally don't know what way to turn and I know you guys have the knowledge of what I can do (if anything)? I made a purchase for a toy from China back in Feb 2024. The tracking was due end of March. That then got updated to April I believe. No...

Scam

A buyer has bid on 2 of my items closing the bid out forcing the item to sell to them. I can't message them their profile name states to text them w a number. It has taken both my items off for sale. Trying to contact an human for eBay is impossible ...

Resolved! Unable to Pay the offer

I made an offer for a dyson 7 and was accepted hence the website said "SOLD". When I proceeded to pay I noticed that the CC was expired so I tried to add another CC on site. When I tried to pay I cannot revert to the site to pay it bec there is a not...

Accepting an offer

I have an item currently in a 7 day auction and have received bids. I have also received an email today from a buyer offering a price I am happy to accept. Can I do this and cancel the auction or must it now run its full 7 days?

Money owed

I owe eBay around 87.40 and I don't currently have the money right now. I contacted customer support and they told me that there's currently no time frame so I should have till the end of next month, but when I checked it still said that I would be c...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

return not recieved

the buyer returned an item which stated was damaged in the description, she didnt read the description properly ,Ebay still let her return it and i pay for the postage label .then tit says item delivered but i havnt recied it what can i do?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fees

I received an email from e Bay a few weeks ago stating no fees on clothing was in place. I've just been charged fees for selling clothing can anyone help

unable to view certain options in my account.

Good Afternoon, I hope you can help with an issue which I am unable to resolve.In "My Account", I am unable to view "Devices I trust". The message continually says" Sorry we have run into a problem. Try again later."Since using this new laptop, I am ...

bonus points

I am yet another who down loaded the e/bay during APRIL 19th 202 and made 3,4,5 purchases on the app,which showed up as qualifying for bonus points. I have still not received my bonus points.

Selling on ebay (Business)

So i have signed up as a user and registered as busienss seller. We have listed products but when you search fro them (like a customer would) ytou cant find them on ebay anywhere aside from clicking on the link in the sellers hub, deos it take a day ...

Negative feedback as for sellers

Hi, I face a massive problem and want to know if any of you have the same experience. I got a few negative feedbacks selling used electronic goods. First situation: The buyer claimed a return because the phone didn't turn on. He was disappointed and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NON PAYMENT

Buyer hasn't paid or responded to my requests for payment for 5 days. I want to cancel order and relist but 'buyer hasn't paid' is not listed as a reason for cancellation. The option is' Buyer requests to to cancel order'Which would let him off sciyy...

Payment Not Credited To My Account

I have paid my outstanding balance for selling but it has not been credited, EBay have now asked a Debt Agency to recover the amount. I have EBay Ref on my C /C statement-MT241430065000010107036EBay-0*1311595-18980 London GBR£16.93

Ebay failure to act

Back in January/February 2024 I opened a case for non-receit of an item. Ebay closed the case because so called proof of delivery was provided by the post office. As I told Ebay, this 'proof' was bogus and the item was not received. Lo and behold, th...

latest BT Mail Update !!!

BT has just updated my email account yesterday but for some reason any emails I received from an email seller it dosn't open the sellers email replys or notifications ? Has anybody else had this problem and know how to solve it please ?

Nectar Points Bonus Deal

A Nectar Campaign was abnnounced recently which operated fro 2 April 2024 to 30 April 2024. To qualify for 500, 1000 or 1500 Nectar Points 3, 4 or 5 purchase gad to be made before 30 April 2024 of £10 or more. I made 7 qualifying purchases in this pe...

Display price in USA

Hello. I contacted my eBay seller account with Prinful and I listed an item for sale , but the price showing in USA on my eBay account. How I can change to GBP please? thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirming an item

Hi can anyone help me. I have been ebaying for many years and I have never been asked to confirm an item when it was delivered. I purchased something and the seller wants me to confirm with ebay I have received. I have been trying to find out how I c...

Resolved! buyer refusing to post items out as she believes they've sold too cheaply.

having won an auction for some wax melt bits. the seller contacted me refusing to send the lot as she believes it sold too cheaply. she offered to send part of the lot or refund my oayment. there was no reserve on the items so as far as I believe the...

Product Safety Recall - Seller not interested

I had an email from EBay stating: We take product safety very seriously.. We’re reaching out to you because an item you purchased may have been recalled or pose a safety hazard. We recommend that you stop using this product. If you have questions abo...

How to view previous listing

I made a recent purchase but only half the quantity of my order has arrived. I would like to examine the original listing to ensure I didn't misread it before I take further action. How do I view the original listing?

False payment

Hi, I've recently bought somethings and the money has been taken out of my bank account for the items, that is all good but I also have a payment for £5.99 been taken out separately at the same time for no items whatsoever, this is a payment I should...

Buyers not known at the address

Hi, I sent some pins ( low value ) to a buyer with no stars and a month later they contacted me and said they hadn't arrived, I asked if they wanted a refund or more to be sent and they said send again, meanwhile I received the package back saying no...

Headlight

Hi i was buy a headlight from a seller on ebay and i didn't test it until last week because car was not used at all and now when i use it i see that the headlight can't be adjusted because something is broken inside sell i think he was know that is b...

Feedback removed.

Left negative feedback but it was removed by seller.. item was poor qaulity and has broken weeks after. Cant find anywhere to get help..Seller refused photo as proof.. Seller has left me good feedback 4 me despite my advising , then leaving bad feedb...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund dispute

I recently bought an RTX 3070 Ti from a seller over a month ago. It was working fine until a few weeks ago until it just stopped working completely. This was over the 30 day money back guarantee from eBay so I couldn't get a refund or a return or any...

Charity seller: how do I find out how much postage I have collected from buyers over the month?

Hi all. I run a charity account on ebay. Paypal takes net proceeds from my ebay account, and then pays the charity. Net proceeds means less any fees and any amount paid by the buyer towards postage. Is there any way of finding out how much postage I ...

Resolved! Return postage

Hi, a buyer has requested to return and item, which is fine, but why have I been invoiced for return postage when it states on the listing that buyer pay return postage?

NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND

I purchased an item, but the seller was away he canceled my order and issued a refund that was last month on 27, upto now i haven't received my refund, what can I do? Please help.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller wants me to close returns.

I received the wrong items from seller. I sent them back and they have received them. Seller is asking me to close my returns before he sends out a replacement. Should I do this? I'm worried about the option of Ebay stepping in being taken away. He h...

Shilling email from ebay

I just had email from ebay telling me of suspicious activity on my account suggesting shilling. I don't understand what they are seeing. I have had a few buyers lately who have not paid or communicated so I have cancelled the item, could it be that ?...

Payments

Ebay have cancelled my item I sold as buyer had not paid still after 3 days. But the buyer still wants it and was waiting for payday I think. How can they pay nowThanks

problem with shipping

I had a problem shipping the Russel Hobbs microwave because the delivery cost paid was up to 2 kilos, whereas the microwave weighs 13 kilos, they didn't want to send it for that amount.

Item sent to buyers previous address

The item I sold was delivered using the address label provided by eBay which was the buyers old address. Surely it's their fault for not checking the delivery address was correct. Where do I stand, i can't get the item back and will probably have to ...

Gold coin sale - scam buyer

I would appreciate a bit of advice please (I believe I have to take action by 7th May). eBay Item ID: #296376755636Royal Mail tracking number: SE253812430GB I inherited a couple of gold coins a while ago and recently decided to sell them. I chose to ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing delivery

I recently order a £117 item. Seller says it was delivered to me. I have never had the item there is no photo proof either. After 3 weeks of trying to sort it out and failing I left negative feedback. The seller has now messaged me saying if I change...

Did not receive full items.

HiI ordered 4 items from Seller . He only sent me one and he said all 4 items have been delivered I have sent so many messages no answer. I opened a case with Ebay they said the seller told them he has delivered but the problem is he only delivered o...

Return

A person bought my item on this app,but I don't want to sell it anymore.He's already made the payment and I don't know how to refund him. Can anyone help me?

Car from a registered ebay trader

I recently bought a car advertised on ebay. When it was delivered I discovered it had fault warning on the dashboard. There was no mention at all about it in the description, in fact the description said it was maintained to a very high standard. I g...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

finding sellers with click and drop service

hello, i am struggling to see which sellers offer the click and collect service which i think is where i can have a parcel delivered to a local shop? i just cant see that in the delivery section on the listings that i have looked at which is quite a ...

Discount

Hi i have just noticed i didn't receive my discount on 3 sets of bedroom drawers i bought , i contacted the seller , they said they didn't apply the discount eBay does

buy it now broken

Went to purchase an item ie car mats ,asked me to select car that wouldnt do anything? pressed buy it now that doesnt even work whats gone wrong as i purchased something last week and all was fine?????

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed delivery

Evri delivered a package to the wrong address and the package was lost. Evri say it's the seller that needs to start proceedings and the seller say its the delivery firm that needs to fix the problem. lots of emails and messages to both parties. Ebay...

Resolved! eBay refund fee of £2.45 charged

Hi, I've just sold two items to a buyer but she only paid for one of them. I contacted her to query this and last night (uite late, about 11.45pm , she replied in German saying she didn't want the other item. She then asked me in German again to canc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Defective iron 4 months since purchase

Hi I ordered an Iron in January, paid with PayPal and now its not working .I can't seem to go into return because it is over the 90 days . Is there anyway I can return and get my money back so.i can buy another iron Thank you

Faulty item

I've purchased an extractor fan and got an electrician to fit it costing £120 and it doesn't work, I now have to pay to get it taken down then another fitted, seller is ignoring my messages.

Package lost once delivered

I sent a package and the tracking says it's been delivered, picture shows the location (the buyer says it's the right address/ looks like their home) they however can't find the package. I've sent the buyer the tracking pictures and location it was d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage payments

Why are my postage label payments now being taken from my existing funds rather than directly from my bank account as was normal.

Payment

If someone could kindly explain to me: I sold a book listing for £4.50 (the buyer paid the postage) how come I only received £0.72 into my bank account? I really do not understand how the payments work. My understanding was that there was only £0.90 ...

FAULTY ITEM

I PURCHASED A BARBOUR QUILTED HANDBAG LAST YEAR. AROUND MARCH/APRIL. GAVE IT AS A XMAS PRESENT. NOW THE ZIP IS BROKEN AND SELLER WILL NOT REFUND

Can’t close sale

Hi, I've sold an item. I believe the buyer selected a postage option but then decided to collect in person. Now I can't close the sale? They have written acknowledging they have received the item. I have been paid, so all is fine but the sale remains...

Only a partial refund for fake item

   Hi all. Ebay made a decision in a case where a seller had sent me clearly fake Ralph Lauren, seller was very argumentative and eventually after two weeks sent me £3.39 to send the shirts back.. eBay then asked me to return the shirts but only gave...

IMG_8664.png IMG_8663.png

no item or refund

Purchased an item which did not arrive and neither did a refund. I have proof of purchase.For some reason the item has not shown in "my Purchases" so it seems that I am unable to get ebay to do anything about it.Anybody have any suggestions........pl...

Postage costs

Hi, I hope someone can advise me. I would like to offer free postage to UK buyers but if I include international sales using GSP will Ebay also show that as free? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund of Nectar points

How do you contact Ebay to get a refund of Nectar points? I attempted to use 12,000 points to pay £52.00 for a Laura Mercier bath and body cream on 15/2/24 but the payment was taken automatically from my credit card instead and l also lost the points...

Messaging stops address

Bought a car trailer collection only and messaging the seller he's blocked from sending me an address for collection. Ebay automated help just goes around in circles and final talk to customer services after an hour of going around in circles and jus...

Being ripped off by a seller.

I ordered an electric Montain bike I paid £950. I asked the seller loads of times for the tracking informtaion, I had to ask eBay to step in to chase up the details, I was then informored the bike was delivered, but not to my address, so I put in a r...

stolen item

i sent for an item which was shown to be delivered by Yodel i was in and out my front door several times prior and not long after the delivery time and it was nowhere to be seen he stupidly left the item in an exposed place on view when he could have...

Scammed by a buyer

I sold a watch, in its box, with receipt and two licenses, large number of photos were provided. The watch went through the authentication process, and it was delivered to the buyer, I was paid, the buyer changed his mind, and he is lying about the w...

Pro chemist order missing

I recently placed an order on eBay for 15 x ensure shakes strawberry.However my parcel is showing delivered and I haven't received this parcel. I have tried to contact the seller however no joy receiving refund. Is there anyone can help me with this ...

fees

Hi there, I listed an item to sell, but revised it yesterday as I forgot to add an reservse fee which I added after. I have been charged the selling fee £150 already. I was under the impression that I would be charged if it sold? Please advise

User avatar by Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller removed my negative feedback

Hello, I bought a jacket from Ukraine, I paid everything through ebay, the additional tax as well but when it arrived to my country I had to pay it again. I told the seller that it was in the beginning strange that I had to pay it via ebay as normall...

Saftey issue

Hi guys I purchased a gas lighter as a present, now ebay have sent a saftey warning, but I deleted it from my purchases. How do I resolve this for a refund of a faulty purchase Thanks

Bed

So I bought a bed and days before it's due to be delivered they said it can't be delivered, now they issued refund ONLY NEVER, now ebay can't step in.... great now getting no where, any help guys

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer return to wrong address

Hi Everyone I need help I sold a brand new sealed face cream to a new Ebayer have 0 feedback, then 5 days later she opened a claim said “I sent the wrong item” then after that on comments wrote the face cream gave her rash. So it fine she allowed to ...

ENQUIRY ABOUT THETHE SENT DVD GOODS

ITS IS SO GREAT I HAVE RECIEVED MY GOODS / PARCEL THE ITEM - MASTER WAH LAMS 8SET DVD ON HUNG GAR / LAU GAR KUNG FU, COVERING FORMS WEOPONS AND FIGHTING APPLICATION ETC BUT I AM A LITTLE DUBEOUSE ( CANT SPELL IT RIGHT ) CONCERND, IF NOT SURPRISED TO ...

Won the bid and order has been cancelled

I bought a Matrix Ultimate Collection box for the lowest possible bid (which is completely fair along side eBay selling and buying rules)Seller didn't set up the minimum price for an item so for me it clearly means "I'm paying that much for how much ...

Refund

I've bought some footwear from an address in Manchester. I want to return then but the address is in Shanghai. It did not mention this in returns. I've messaged the seller to ask for the address in UK. They are telling me I can't return them as they ...

Resolved! Why has an auction sale been cancelled due to the buyer taking a few days to pay?

I had an auction sale cancelled (I had a note saying that I had cancelled it?) because the buyer did not pay immediately as they were on holiday. I can't remember setting this up and cannot find a way to un-set it if this is an option. Any ideas anyo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help

I purchased something on Ebay and choose the Paypal pay in three as the preferred method. When I finished checking out it took the full payment of nearly £200 straight away. I tried to cancel as it was not the right payment method I choose and they s...

G.S.P.

I have just been dragged into the Global Shipping program, I sell jewellery but jewellery is prohibited, why was I dragged in, it is no benefit to me or my customers who will get charged more than I charge for postage or so I believe.

Evri has messed something up

I sold a Nintendo switch on here. The buyer randomly messaged me saying "what on earth is this" presenting me with a photo of a random tool box. I checked Evri, the tracking number still said that the package hasn't been delivered. The buyer then sen...

Rare Records

Many years ago i purchased a pack of records by a band who were just starting to get noticed. Anyway these records arenow worth about £5000. I have never sold anything on Ebay so how do I go about selling these records. I haven't a clue about postage...

Seller Support is N O T H I N G

I should say I stopped selling on Ebay from the outset.Why ? Because the support you get vs the fee you pay is ONLY in support of customers, NOT the seller.MULTIPLE CALLS to Ebay to review the negative feedback and complaint that I received that was ...

Faulty Ceiling Light

I purchased a LED ceiling light and it's stopped working after 5 months. Contacted the seller to return and replace as it should last longer than that. Seller is ignoring my messages and I can't find anywhere for Ebay to help me. There is no where to...

Making an offer

I've made an offer on an item. A window pops up wanting payment. I didn't pay, as I don't know if the offer has been accepted. Will the offer still go through to the seller.? I will pay as soon as offer is accepted.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Everything has changed to USA Dollars

All items are showing in USA DOLLARS. And has shipping added in USA DOLLARS. I live in England so this is not right all items are in the United kingdom. I have not looked at anything from other countries. And I have signed in and out several times no...

Re Wrong currency

Thanks to all those who have responded to my message. It seems this problem has affected others too but now seems to have cleared. I WAS on the UK site!

Restricted account.

Hi People. Let me know if you do please, why without letting me know, and for no apparent reason, EBay prevent a person who buys only, from bidding, buying or making offers....? Ta for your help

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No item

I bought a item for £5 + 5 postage paid paypall, it was ever sent. Seller has responded he stoped using e bay mid April and wants s my bank account details.s to pay in refund of £15, I fail to understand how I could have paid to a closed a count. And...

Postage cost taken from my bank .

I sold an item, the buyer paid for the item plus the right postage. I bought the label from Evri via packlink, but i have only recieved payment for the item, and not the postage. It is the correct amount paid by the buyer but ebay have kept the money...

I'm new... Trying to refund.

Hi all.Noobie here I've only sold a few items on eBay and now I need to refund I'm confused. I sold a item a few weeks ago for a total £15.59 with free postage, the buyer said it hasn't arrived. So I said I'll refund them manually (they haven't opene...