Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Notification from seller i dont recognise.

I got an email from Momex, a German company, thanking me for a purchase of some kind that I didn't make and not telling me what the purchase was. They sent lots of small print and also a pdf which had headings like 'item' and 'name' but again they di...

Trying to pay !!!

Hi ......I've now been trying to pay the huge amount of £4 to ebay for the last 2 days....changed my bank details ....sick to death of texting messages ......I just want to speak to a real person......so I can pay this huge amount of money before I g...

Periodic review disaster

I am both a buyer & seller of 20 years + but specifically selling for more than 6 yrs & 100% feedback.2 weeks ago out of the blue I was made subject to a periodic review I had just sold a £ 500 ring & was expecting a payout everything was put on hold...

How can an address be wrong?

Has anyone had this experience with Evri (or any other courier) please? I sold an item. I printed off the order details, then booked the parcel in with Evri. I can only use the address that is on the order details at the time I booked the parcel in. ...

No response from seller to cancel order

please could someone help me, I have accidentally placed a order not only with wrong card but wrong address ! I've tried to cancel the order but it said to contact seller, which I've done but I've had no response and it's been 5 days I've chased but ...

Highest bid

I recently bid for an item that didn't reach reserve. Although I received acknowledgment of my bid it did not show as the highest bid when the bidding ending even though it was higher than the other bid. Anyone know why this would be ?

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click & Collect postage costs

It's becoming increasingly obvious I need to start using click & collect as an option when selling an item on eBay. I've not used C&C before, and I can't find any info concerning the cost of using C&C as a delivery service. If I sell an item that wei...

enquiry

How best can I resolve out of stock item when buyer has paid. I contacted them asking if I could get an alternative but they asked to cancel . Will this be a defect or how best can I resolve it amicably with the buyer. Thanks

Approval Requests

Hi, when I buy an item and pay by card I usually het an approval request from my bank. However, the price of the item comes up as £0.00, so I decline the request as I think its suspicious. Do you Think I am right to do so? Many thanks,uk topo

User avatar by Engager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

I purchased some wood and they have come in separate boxes on two different days . They are the wrong size and I need to return. When I have done my return it has only given me one label. How to I send them both back with only one returns label . Con...

Sale cancellation

Why does ebay allow sellers to post items on multiple sell sites and then cancel on here if it's selling for more somewhere else?This practice shouldn't be allowed and the only reason for cancelling an auction should be if the buyer doesn't pay!!The ...

Ebay

Does anyone else think eBay is getting worse? 11 years on here now and I'm getting problems all the time, I've had a stroke and can't do all the internet stuff, I prefer to talk to someone and explain my problem. Now it's like trying to get in touch ...

CANNOT GET REFUND FOR ITEM THAT WAS NOT DELIVERED

I bought an item from an ebay seller in UK on 2nd June at approximately 9pm. Message arrived from seller acknowledging order. 3rd June received email timed 07:49 saying ITEM IS BEING DISPATCHED. 3rd June 19:57 email says goods dropped off at 14:39 lo...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay mistake

I have just sold an item. I go to print out the address label and am told I have already posted it, complete with tracking ID!!!

Faulty camera import

Good morning So my first camera import from Japan has not gone as planned.Camera was as described correctly visually but not working properly. Seller has been very upfront and helpful saying he will either refund the amount or I could have it for par...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned item not showing as returned

I have received a wrong item. The seller has agreed a refund and started the return process. I completed my part and UPS picked up the item on 29/05/2024. The item is still showing as though I have not started the return process and just asks me to p...

Resolved! Advice

Hello, I have bought a drone worth 495 pounds on Ebay. I checked the person review and feedback and he has 98.2 % positive feedback, this gave assurance to a reasonable extent that the seller is trust worthy. After payment, it took 7 days before deli...

fb5d72e9-3111-4a9e-bf81-e91266852b87.jpeg

Purchase

I paid for an item deposit over the phone plus balance on delivery. I am happy with the purchase as it doesn't meet seller description. Some parts were missing. The item doesn't appear on my purchases because of the payment method l used probably. Se...

Refund

I sold an item for £ 2.99 plus £3.69 postage. My buyer has received a note from Royal Mail saying there was insufficient postage paid and she would have to pay £7 to receive the item. Although I had a receipt for the postage I did not want to receive...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

negative feedback

I have had a nagative feedback from a buyer that never purchased the item she bid on I waited 4 days for payment sent her 3 email requests did not get any communication so I cancelled the order that was March 18 th 2024 never thought any more about i...

Lost package

Hi Royal Mail have not delivered my package to my customer. Do I refund him or do I get compensation from eBay. i am putting in a claim to Royal Mail, but that will take time

FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

Hi, Recently I purchased an item on ebay, I paid for the item, and the item was delivered quickly and its great,After around a couple of months I noticed on my account that I still had one item I had not left feedback for, Firstly I checked to see if...

Unable to edit an item

Hello all, I have an item listed (386858056227). I orginally listed it as a two pack and so need to change the pack size. In addition I changed the discount offered so need to change one of the photos. It says I can't change anything as there is an o...

I purchased an electric lawnmower which stopped working after using it for only 3 or 4 times,

I purchased an electric lawnmower which stopped working after using it for only 3 or 4 times, 4 weeks after receiving it. I notified the seller and received no response. I have since investigated if it is something simple like the drive belt but it i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Hello, my order number is 05-11616-08680 and I placed an order on 5/25/2024, but it hasn't arrived yet and no one is responding. Please help me or get my order or get my money back. Thank you.

Issuing a refund

I need to issue a refund but the money the buyer paid is on hold and when I try and issue the refund it says it didn't go through. Can someone offer some help please

customer service

Hi, I am unable to get a call back from customer service today. Previously I have had no propblem. Is anyone else experiencing this today? My phone is working and making outgoing calls and receiving incoming. Any advice is greatfully received. Thank ...

Adult Category Approval

Hi. We applied to be approved for the restricted adult category well over a month ago and have hear nothing since. Is there who we can speak to, to see where we are with this? Customer service simply states its with another time and they can not help...

Negative feedback removal request rejected

A customer provided an incorrect address, I managed to get this amended with the courier but understandably there was a delay. The tracking with Evri eventually updated to show the parcel was delivered but the case sided with the buyer, eBay said "We...

Buyer has left me false neutral feedback

I was wondering if anyone could help. A buyer has recently left me neutral feedback stating the item they purchased off me hadn't arrived, however I added the tracking as soon as I'd posted, which was the first day after the bank holiday weekend in t...

Seller refusing to accept bid

Quite recently I bought a swept-hilt rapier. We had some problems with delivery, which was slow. It wasn't the end of the world. There was also a problem with postage. Originally, it was £15, which I agreed to. Then it rose after the sale to £125. I ...

return

so i put a return request in for an item following the steps you do, got a qr code strraight away to return (free post) and that refund will be issued after i post item back etc and gave me till the 20th june to do so. one day later i receive my refu...

Wheel purchase

I purchases a set of steel wheels for my car recently, they have a decorative stud, patterned around the face. Over a month ago, I noticed rust at these studs. I contacted the seller, with pictures, requesting replacements, or refund, to cover my cos...

Fake perfume

I received email from ebay to say a perfume I purchased from a reputable ebay perfume shop has 'issues' I looked on sellers page and it has red banner across the perfume listing as 'policy violation' So I expect they are selling fakes. When I receive...

Confusion over Tax

I have been selling on ebay for some time now. I really enjoy this. 1. My friends mum sadly recently died, i sold alot of her old clothes. The amount sold was about £450, this was given to my friend, they then kindly gave me £100 for doing it. 2. My ...

Selling Ilegal BMW Softwares

I have been a victim of illegal software. There are sellers on here who sell illegal dwonload and not even describing what is being purchased, picture of cd and then sends a download link. I have reported this to ebay many times and they keep allowin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

Can any explain to me I received an item that was faulty so ebay sent me a prepaid return label so I posted tge item of 5 days ago only to get a message from royal mail tracking stating that it is held in a retention centre as they have been advised ...

Possible scam?

I recently bought a coat for my wife on ebay and the seller messaged me to say he noticed the coast was damaged so he cancelled the order. He messaged me to say he was going to refund me but is now saying ebay will not allow him to refund me due to h...

Stolen vehicle for sale on Ebay

I had my van stolen off my drive while I was unloading it. The keys were in the van so the insurance wont pay out. A week later the van is for sale on Ebay and I have given all the details to the police but they do not have the manpower to investigat...

Can anyone advise me of my rights please? I purchased a fishing rod. It snapped. Seller won't reply

Can anyone advise me on my righys please. I purchased a £70 fishing rod for my son in may. He used it for the first time last friday, after getting his fishing licence, and it snapped in half when he caught a 4 inch tiddler. Obviously there is a defe...

Sellers rights ?

Sold my car at the weekend now the buyer doesn't want it and to relist I have to pay again ? Surely he should be made to pay ? Kind regards Fraser

Sellers aspect

Hi, a buyer collected the furnyand paid cash and then I deleted the item from list. And the buyer gets constant reminder from eBay to pay. How do I fix this? Thank you

Paying for

I tried paying for items in basket, after entering usual payment a red strip appears saying check your payment or add a new card.theres nothing wrong with card or details. This has happened to several accounts I have had and had to close . When new o...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Petrol money for delivering

I'm selling a mobility scooter and have said I can deliver locally. Some one has asked if I can deliver 60 miles away which I'm happy to do but can I ask for petrol money (£20) or would that be against the rules?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning TWO items from one order.

Hi, I want to return both items from one eBay order. I select the option to raise a return against one of them. I can't select both at once. It then wants me to pay postage to return just that item. How do I combine both items together as one return ...

Returned this item on 28 May using the return label provided . The vendor claims not to have receive

I return posted this item on 28 May using the return label provided . The vendor claims not to have received it. I have a certificate of posting. I was asked to post it by 11 June - it should be well there by now! The vendor appears to be a little ob...

Buyers protection

Bought in a morning under a year ago with a year's warranty only been up five weeks at the most Got in touch with Sally sin. It was wearing tea and clearly you can see this stitchen is coming away

Fee's being requested , but not sold anything

Hello I'm a little confused as I have not sold any items via Ebay I currently have my Kawasaki ZRX1200R for sale via a classified add , this sale continues ie , not sold to date. It is my understanding that classified adds re the sale of a vehicle do...

Ebay

Why is e at not alowimg me to more than two orders because I've had two in last in the last two months !?!?!

Resolved! Choosing from Ebay's postage labels

HiI'm buying labels via Ebay but it's confusing because there doesn't seem to be an option for a 'Large Letter' or 'Small Parcel' (the two I most frequently use). I've taken a screenshhot and can't understand why there is an option for 'cabin Luggage...

Vat payments

I've just registered for VAT. When I set up my listings do I need to put in the vat % (mainly 20% with my items) or can I leave that if it says that the sale includes VAT? also, is there an easy way to track my VAT payments?

Punch bag not as described

We bought a punchbag from a seller and after 5 months it has fallen apart. I have sent seller 2 messages on ebay app and another email to them directly with pictures of punchbag. They have not answered any of my messages. The punchbag is still on spe...

Sending my asdress

I have sold an item via best offer - it is for collection only as to large anc fragile to trust in the post, but the ebay message system will not let me send the buyer my address or telephone number for picking up - any ideas?

Invoice

I am trying to prepare an invoice which includes a delivery charge and also a discount, but I am getting the attached error message. Can anybody help me to resolve this issue?

Cancelled order

Hello, I cancel my order less then 8mins I made the order on the 8/07/24 because I see the delivery address is wrong. But the seller still went ahead to post the order today on the 9th, and said this order can not be cancelled because it has already ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged twice

I have been charged twice for a product and one is pending but I still can't spend the money when will this stop pending and give me my money back to spend which is MY MONEY

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

HiyaI bought a car travel 12v/24v coffee flask from a chinese seller. Item didn't work after few days use. Seller agreed to send a replacement but later reneged on his promise. What shall I do please?

Facebook

Hi, I have found this advertisement in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1224114298558434/ It's about selling return packages from eBay and Amazon and I wonder if this is illegal or legal. I am pretty sure that returned orders should...

Is this a scam?

It's been a while since I sold something and had to post it.I put up a PS5 game yesterday and it was bought today. The buyer has no feedback and only joined 5 days ago. I got (what looks like an official) message from eBay saying the money is on hold...

Item was signed left in my building and was stolen. eBay sided with the sender. Help!

Hello, I recently purchased an item. It was signed for my someone with an unrecognised signature in my building. I opened a cased with eBay and ultimately they sided with the sender so I have no lost my money and have no item. The value is £2,000. Ho...

About a wrong purchase

Please can someone advise..I bought 2 boxes of cat food on 2day delivery. Courier only brought one box which was open..and one missing. I didn't accept it as was incomplete. I'm out of money now because I paid £24 for 2 box of cat food. IMPOSSIBLE!!!...

Yodel broke my parcel

I shipped a monitor in perfect condition and it arrived broken. It was well packaged and sent with fragile tape. Ebay made me refund the buyer and charged me for the return. I am now almost £40 down through ebay charging me for random costs. Yodel sa...

Start-up Scale-Up team, how do I contact them?

I got an email today from eBay, "need help getting started? Apply for free 1:1onboarding support * with our Start-up Scale-Up team. When I click on the link, it's a broken link, doesn't work!!! Does anyone know how to contact them? I could do with on...

Delivered parcel but dispute os open

HiIve had a buyer open a dispute as their item had not been recieved. Not a probelem, i contacted the delivery company and they had pictures that they had asstempted to deliver but there was no answer at the home. I sent them a message and they redel...

Micro payments

My account is on hold until I can confirm with ebay the amount of 2 micro payments into my bank ..its been days now and no payments have shownMy problem now lies with the fact iv sold 4 items which buyers have paid for and are.waiting for but as my a...

Item not delivered

Item never recieved even though seller sent and says he has delivery proof post left gibberish card no names time del number post office claimed it was delivered but cant tell me which address deliver to Ebay no help at all PayPal less than useless w...

Time away

I am going away for 6 weeks next month and wanted to book time away from selling but eBay will only allow me to book 30 days on time away . Does this mean I will have to end all my listings and then go through the whole process of relisting when I re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptop Bag

I am offering a laptop/messenger bag.For some reason eBay won't let me list it in the category which covers laptops/tablets etc.I get this message :You're listing in a category that's eligible for Authenticity Guarantee, but the second category you'v...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Entering preowned in condition section

Hi, I am selling items and wish to put preowned in the condition section however the only choices are new, new(other) or used. Many people selling similar items have put in preowned yet I cannot find the option nor will it allow me to type it in. Can...

I need help as a seller

I have sold 3 separate items to a buyer who said she hasn't received them as left in unsafe place she is unable to use her account so sending messages via another account I have tracking number but she keeps messaging me up to 50+ messages saying it'...

searching

Is there a way of searching for an item without getting thousands of other items with no relevance. For instance, I have searched for 'Rover P6 Towbar,' in Car Parts and Accesories, and get 9,300 items, the fist one being a timing belt for a Ford Mon...

Final Listing Fee

I have seen adverstised many times that there are no fees for clothing. I have just sold some trainers and have been carged over 13% in fees.... so nothing free here ? Are trainers treated differently although under the "clothing" category ? Thanks

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clothing bundles and job lots

I wonder if anyone can help please ?. Since eBay has abolished selling fees on clothing , I'm just wondering about job lots and bundles. As in used clothing job lots. I've searched but can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Any help or info would be...

Fees

I have sold a sold a signed football shirt and been charged final fees. However, I never had any final fees on another occasion. Can I get these fees canceled?

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to sell

Hi, I am trying to sell pair of trainers and have uploaded 2 photos but keeps saying problem with photos and won't let me list. Have tried numerous times but same message. I only have 2 photos so don't want to add anymore and I have not sold anything...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New selling procedure

Good evening, (well it is here!). I've been a member on eBay for more years than I care to admit, I've a feedback score of 1091. After quite a break, we're downsizing a bit and my partner decided to sell a bike. Free Listing, great. So I listed my it...

incorrect postage fee

After buying a VR cable from a seller, i am informed by my local post office that there is a fee to pay due to the seller paying the incorrect postage. Therefore my item is being held hostage until i pay a fee of £3.50 to release it... LOL. Its the p...

eBay Suspension: Report to The Financial Ombudsman

Many users are reporting unjust suspensions by eBay. I’ve had an eBay account since 2004, with over 760 positive feedbacks and no negatives. Recently, I attempted to open a second account to sell t-shirts, but it was immediately suspended. Despite nu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dot I get refund

There was an item . I made an offer and the seller accepted it. I requested the seller to cancel the order and he asked me a pick up code as it was a collection. I gave him code ans few days now I been charged still. I tried connecting to Seller as p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaining about eBay itself

I bought a handbag. It had to go to the authenticator. The seller was incredibly slow. I mean two weeks to post it which was annoying but not fatal. I got the note saying it had arrived at the authenticator there was a quick turnaround and it had bee...

Cancel order

Hi there, I want to cancel an order that my son made. My bank is asking for a 6 digit authorisation code? Where is it please?thank you in advance

VAT

Is there VAT to pay on a secondhand ride on mower in the UK, the seller hasnt advertised as such but ebay has siad I am the highest bidder and there will be 20% VAT, if there is, who collects it?

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item bought

I bought and paid for an item on eBay but never received it, how can I get a refund when eBay is telling me to send it back to receive my refund please help and advise

The seller did not ship the item.

I bought an item and I'm waiting five days for shipping. I wrote two messages to the seller, but no response. What should I do in such a situation? Quickly and effectively. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice

Hello,I recently bought a car on eBay , I won the highest bid and immediately tried to pay, however I noticed that payment was pending,then I received a message from the seller saying that I needed to pay for the car via bank transfer,I waited for th...

Returns

Hi I have been instructed to return the item I have been refunded for but there is no way I can corfirm the item I'm returning has been return so I'm abit confused am I just meant to rely on trust the seller confirms I have returned the item?

Filtering Used Cars

I'm trying to find a used car from a private seller. I don't seem to be able to filter for private sellers, so I'm just scrolling through hundreds of trader ads. Am I missing an obvious filter somewhere please?

Tracking says delivered but it is wrong

A small order I placed (on a different eBay ac) has been marked as delivered by Royal Mail. I was at home when it was marked as such but it never arrived. Upon checking the tracking on the RM site I noticed that the map showing delivery location was ...

NECTAR POINTS

I have recently purchased a few items through ebay but only managed to link my Nectar number after the purchases. Will I still be able to redeem the points that I should have received from those purchases? Please advise. Thank you.

Selling fees

Can anyone please help? Listed my van for sale but it didn't sell. I've received an invoice for £15 from eBay despite this. Tried their help section but it's useless. I thought fees were only charged if and when an item is sold?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting scam ad

I reported a scam ad on here, it had been listed on gumtree london, I reported it to gumtree, then it turned up here, it's for a boat, they sent me bank account details to pay a deposit, I hadn't even viewed the boat, reported it to ebay, they can't ...

Item dumped on drive by dhl has gone missing

Hi, I ordered an item, when i hadn't received it, i contacted sellar who said it had been delivered, he had a signature, gps and photo. Well he didn't have a signature, as we weren't in, and picture showed it was dumped against wall on our drive. So ...

Problem viewing page

I am viewing on new kindle fire.HE 10 13TH Generation. Never had this problem before was ok 2 days ago. When I search the page comes up ok showing ALL for sale, Buy it now and Accept offers. . If I go into the Auction page pictures of listings come u...

Resolved! Multi User Account Access

Hello, I have just started working for a small registered charity shop. They want me to list items on their ebay charity pages to help raise money for them. In order to do so they have sent me an email invitation to give me certain permissions to acc...

Negative Feedback for buyer

Why can't you leave negative feedback for someone for wins the auction but then doesn't pay, doesn't contact and doesn't collect the item. Ignores your messages so you're forced to cancel the order. It's a joke I thought the whole point of feedback w...

Feedback issues

Used to be you could only leave one feedback for multiple purchases from the same sale but that option is no longer available at all. So I can't leave any feedback. It doesn't happen for everything, and only once so far for a single item transaction,...

2 accounts

Hi, I have two accounts but need to change the email on account 1. But it's in use on account 2 how do I cancel account 2 to get my email back for account 1 ?

Buyer wants to collect he has already paid

I have a buyer that wants to collect the item even though I did say cash on collection he has paid through eBay.Wants to send his mate to collect how do I do it so I am covered in case he says he has not collected it.I do not have a flashy phone.

Missing Order

Does anybody know how to make contact with a human being at eBay UK? I have bought an item, but what arrived was not what was described. Moreover, the purchase does NOT appear in my Purchase History (perhaps I inadvertently bought it as a "Guest"). T...

Buyer trying to scam free item

Hi, friend of mine is dealing with a very nasty buyer. Item was posted with Royal mail "signed for" service. Buyer has complained that a "signed for" service shouldn't have been used as its inconvenient for him to collect from the depot. Now claims h...

Seller sent wrong item

The seller clerly sent the wrong item, 4x dog CRATES, and NOT 4 x dog FENCE as listed.The only request I could open was "item not received" this is true, I have not received my items.The seller is asking me to open a return request. Ebay will not let...

MONEY OWED

Hey it's me again, so eBay charged me at th beginning of the month but now they're saying the transaction failed and will charge me again.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunds

Hi thereI have refused an order, the seller has canceled it but i didn't receive the money back.What can I do?

Very less views

Hi all experienced sellers, hope you all are having a great day, i just want your help on my store, I have purchased a shop subscription but i ain't making any sales nor am i having any impressions or views, can you all please advise on what can be d...

Resolved! No Problem with Refund.

Received my item but was not happy with the size so the seller offered a discount in order for me to keep it.I politely refused the offer and requested a full refund which was given when I posted the item back (29th May).Today I got a the same parcel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ebay without seller protection

Parcel send for Packling Ebay.not delivered .open case to packling.buyer send message is want now quickly refund, buyer open case for ebay, i contact to ebay ,ebay confirm hold case for 10 day when resolved Packling where is parcel.the same day ebay ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay overcharge of fees

I sold an item for £10.50 plus £3.50 postage - that is £14.00 total. I received a payment from Ebay for £10 and then I still had to pay £3.19 myself for the postage through paypal. My net income for the sale is then £6.81 after posting. The buyer sho...

Payment

Why when I sold a pair of trainers for £33.39 did I only get paid £28.68. The £3.39 postage has already been taken from my bank account when I created the postage label?

Resolved! Is my account hacked?

Every time I go to find something new, all the listings are in pounds or Euros. I've looked all over the place to change it, and I can't find how to do it. Can someone help me with this, or have I been hacked?

Avoiding counterfeit items

I recently bought a tarot pack that appeared to be being posted from Staffordshire.Now the delivery info says it's coming from China.It is therefore a rip-off counterfeit of the original design - and I try very hard not to buy from China.What is happ...

Incorrect weight on return postage label

I've just raised a return for an item I bought which is faulty so the seller should pay return postage. I was automatically sent a return Parcelforce postage label, with a weight of 10kg on it, but the item weighs 76kg. How can I get a label with the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

EBay recall safety issue

I've had an email from eBay regarding a smoke alarm I have bought has a safety issue move emailed the seller and they say it's a spam email and there's nothing to worry about.I can't email eBay as have no idea where to find a valid address has anyone...

Trouble in updating a template

I want to update a template, which I have done before, but when I click 'Edit', the screen freezes and fails to take me to the document to be edited. I'm using a Mac (latest OS) and Chrome. David, York

Product fails after ebay return time

I purchased a set of outdoor lights in may but put then up 2 weeks ago. The bulbs are filling with water . They are guaranteed for 12 months but am getting no reply off the seller. How does ebay help to enforce this ( if at all ) Cheers...

refund

There has been issues with my bank account that has meant I've had to cancel my listing.The problem is, as I never entered my bank details, so I didnt receive the buyer's money so I am unable to refund them as the money is with ebay right now. What d...

Fake

Hi I have bought a watch bracelet that turns out to be fake how do I get my money back as the buyer says no refunds on his add but he advertised the listing as a genuine item. Thanks

Resolved! Buyer Wants Their Return Collected

Hi, I work for a small charity selling items on eBay. A few weeks ago we sold two items to different buyers. Unfortunately they were mixed up & sent to the wrong buyers. One item was worth £14,99 the other £39.99. The buyer who had received the £14.9...

Refund

Hi,im looking for ebay contact no please for request of a refund from buyer. Can anyone help please