Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Very important Protect your Bank details - ZuesVM Trojan 'virus' alert - hidden in images

TROJAN ALERT: A new variant of the notorious ‪#‎Zeus‬ banking ‪#‎Trojan‬ uses images as a decoy. ZeusVM targets your bank details, and can empty your account. Make sure your own anti-virus is up to date and that it protects against ZuesVM This is NOT...

Left-Handers

Given that one in ten of the population are left-handed, I just wondered who else on this site is left-handed and what everyday things cause you the most problems?

I had a visitor

a friend from work has been to see me, nice suprise. we chatted on and on for ages and she's just gone.I haven't done a tap this morning, good job we are only having sausages for lunch, nice and quick.my hands and feet are swelling up with all this s...

Electric Hand Whisk

The electric hand whisk I had as a wedding present in 1982 lasted 31 years. The one I replaced it with last summer (2013) has lasted not six months!Just making a cake and one of the whisks broke, sending cake mix all overthe place. Disgraceful isn't ...

Valentines

I was away Valentines day until yesterday. I was visiting an elderly relative on hubby's sideof family. So, still recognising the Valentines theme of the day, I hung a red and a purple heart oneach of our overhead bedroom lights. I'd made the hearts ...

Kelpie

It's a BIG favour ladies... those of you who know of Kelpie, might make the biggest difference to his career. if you feel able, would you please vote xxx Kelpie is in a new band called El Born http://elborn.org/ They are in the running to be added to...

Dumping an old puzzle? KEEP THE BOX!!!

I don't think there can be too many people out there like me. At any one time I have around one handred and thirty puzzles. Having said that, if anybody is dumping old puzzles which no longer have all the pieces, KEEP THE BOX! It is PERFECT for sendi...

Weather

Thank you to the weather forecaster who said this area was going to have the best day of the weekend, with sunshine today ! So what have we got? Yet more rain and a load of washing to get dry! It hasn't even got daylight yet. Now, on the other hand i...

Maddening

I know wehave talked about this before but its made me cross today. I was up in the night with a raging sore throat which very quickly has turned into a bad cough bringing up not very nice stuff!!. Try to get a doctors appointment as i do not want th...

Apologies from Fred.

Hi,I'm a "Round Tabler" and for want of something better to do, strayed onto this board yesterday evening. I then went back and left a couple of comments "Why I'm sticking with you lot!" However those comments were misread and I've apparently stood o...

Resolved! Steam mop advice please

I am thinking of buying a steam mopI would like if for kitchen floor, which are tiles and Lino in passage wayAlso would,like to go,over carpets with it, as have now got a puppy and always seems to miss the puppy padI was going to get one that also co...

the winter olympics

are great fun to watch watching ladies on their backs sliding on their luge atm brave have any of you done any winter sports? ive ice skated at sheffield and at doncaster dome - they have a freaking slope !!!!!

Valentines Day

As i have been looking in the shops it is so nice to see the Couples buying cards and presents!!!.. Romance is obviously still alive and kicking and not all hope is lost!!!. What do others think of Valentines Day. Are you a Romantic??.

valentines.gif