Has Ed been kidnapped??

....no tea thread!!!!

we had a pizza from A*di and it was the bestest pizza I've ever tasted, I'm right fussy with pizza. then some of my chocklit cake, seeing no one called for a slice!

Photobucket

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Perhaps her oh has whisked her away for a romantic break?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

say no more......winking smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

We had turkey fillet with mixed veg and gravy for tea.  I like the sound of the chocolate cake CB.

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

I did the Domestic God thing again and made shepherd's pie with sweet potato top, three veg and gravy, all ready for when Her Ladyship came home

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Half term week so a few might be absent...including me! We all had stew for dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Home made beef stew with dumplings. My fave.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Mmmm! Proper comfort food! Yummy!!

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Oh dear, where has she gone?!

We had home-made chicken & mushroom pie, roast potatoes and mixed green veg.

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

HERE I AM.

Had a really busy day yesterday,  I have been in charge of the older dog this week whilst I am on holiday, as younger one is in boot camp doing intensive training.  By the time I got back from our walk yesterday afternnon, cooked the tea, sorted out some things for the MDCC thingy over the weekend, changed the beds, rang my mother, next thing I knew it was bed time.

Nice to know I was missed though.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

CB I like Asdas pizzas, Not a big fan of Asda and as they are miles away I don't bother, but I do get Pizzas from there if ever we go that way and then freeze them.

Sadly OH didn't whisk me away, fat chance.

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

i think it was   aldi  that  CB  referred to 

we have only recently started eating pizza at home

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Ooops my fault, having a senior moment, and I had my glasses on too,  don't know about Al*i we don't have one within 40 miles and thats a long way to go.

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Aah poor ed I though your oh had whisked you away on a romantic jaunt!?

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Yeah right that will be the day, we did go to the local country store, you know the type that sells cattle feed and horse blankets, guns and chicken runs,  that was exiting, mind there is a takeout van outside permanently, that sells, roast pork dinners and they are to die for, the crackling is gorgeous.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

lol. Oh ed! I remember those romantic trips to the country store as well, but never got any crackling!.
Your so lucky! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

Come on our ED,,,get a grip girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Bless you. ((())).

I had,,,,,im thinkin,,im thinkin?????,,,,,,,,Omy gawd,,,, Cheese and Onion Quiche and Chips and Baked Beans. Looks like i need to get a grip an all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loooool

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Has Ed been kidnapped??

We've got three A*di stores spread out all over town and they are going to build us another one on the way into town.  Never tried they're pizzas though.  Love they're chocolate cake.  Grace always makes a beeline for the kitchen when she comes looking for said cake.  She loves it too.

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent