Any MEN'S competition magazines out there?

I'm an avid comper but almost all the competition magazines out there are aimed at the female genre, and the stories are so repetative.  The competitions in T.A.B. is so easy they almost constitute a free draw so I but their rival magazine, but everything is aimed at WOMEN!  There must be a man's competition magazine out there somewhere run on the same lines i.e. eighteen puzzles for about 80p.

Am I the only male comper in the country?  I've never even won an argument, although my daughter won £100.00. with TAB.   We still laugh about it because it always come up on a Community Chest card in Monopoly:  "You have won a crossword competition - collect £100.00"  If only it was real money!  I always kiss the money as I pass "Go"n Man LOL

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Perhaps the magazine producers don't think men are clever enough to do even these women's 'easy' puzzles!  Smiley Tongue

Also, I see, after your initial attack on FHG you have decided to join us more often.  Have you decided we're not as bad as you thought or have you been ostracized from the RT?

Whatever the reason you are welcome here.  Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with 'Men's magazines'.  Woman LOL

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

"Attack" on FHG?

Ho hum lol.  not at all.  "Variety is the spice of life" - that sort of thing.  No, nobody's ostrasizing me on the RT or here, for that matter.  

Being retired I have more time to wile away the hours on the computer, but also as one get older, friends are fewer and further between.  When you've worked forty-one years in the same company and the next day you're surplus to requirement it makes you realise just how few friends you have, especially when you live a reclusive lifestyle.  I don't mean to pester anybody on either board.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

You're not pestering anyone here, they need a boot up the b*m now and again!! Woman LOL

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Goodnight - catch you later (hugs).

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hiya Fred nice to see you,  I think they do a few comps, in the Top Gear Magazine, but I haven't heard of a comping mag just for men sorry.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Try the competition page on the moneysavingexpert site (.com)  

save yourself the 80p

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent