Tuesdays tasty treats,

Cold chicken and chips as I once again had lunch out today so OH can have it I won't bother.  I love being on holiday.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Tuesdays tasty treats,

Chicken stew& cheesy mash( yum)
Are you going anywhere ed or just chilling.?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

Tonight, we had gammon and pineapple with baked beans and potatoes.  It was scrummy.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

Half a bag of Thorntons toffee.......

Baaaad Swishy....         this one.jpg    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

What a norty swishy twishy.  You'll need a bigger bowl at this rate.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

Me too ..... We went out at 10.45am to collect a Sheesham~ Dali~ Indian wood~ Dining table i'd won on Ebay for............. "wait for it !!" ????.......
..............£12.50 !!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! 🐵

So on the way back home.......We called to Dunelm Mills to return some tiebacks,as i'd changed my mind on fabric ones & instead bought a gawjus pair of MASSIVE COTTON CHUNKY cream Tassled rope instead ..from a luvlie lady on here (£15 incl p&p) and was sure i'd seen some similar ones for sale there for over £40!!! ~ i was right ....although not "exactly" the same,very similar ones were available instore @ £35 each!!!! x2=£70 ....(£55 saving) ....."what an Ebayguday" i was havin lol ....passing Wickes ...this absolutely delicious home-cooked smell wafted into our car.Looking around dozens of ppl were all stood around a couple of metal containers eating and drinking coffee.
We had to look lol .....Well OMGOSH ..... 2 Families had converted 2 ordinary metal storage containers into a cafe ^&^ their menu was marvellous....seriously!!!

I had Liver, onions,sausage & Bacon casserole with chips and mushy p's, smothered in lots of gawjus home~made slow~cooked gravy. Mmmmmmm beautiful 🐵

Carl my finance had Braising steak with carrots & slow cooked onion gravy ,mashed potatoes and P's & tasting his steak ,that was also topclass!!! ~ Moral of my story .....never judge a book by its cover !!! lol
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

Twishy~ .....i'm sooooo Jelous!!!

Thornton's hasalways been my Ab Fab toffee ...until i went for a blood test in August ~ and it came back 12.8 !!! OOOPS!! ~ YEP !!
i've been diagnosed with TypeII .... :O(
So ...i've had NO toffee,no Munchies,NOpurple Quality Strret,NO Green Triangles .....and NO FLIPPING HARIBO'S ....for months......& you tell me ..... "I HAD 1/2 BAG OF THORTNTONS TOFFEE!!!!!!!!! ....my mouth is still savering the memory of that gawjus creamy...buttery....golden orgasmic ,jaw-achey lol mouthfuls of "better than sex moments ....xx ...i wish ...x

ps: might just get a small bag tomorra....&....chop it into tiny chunks.....1 a day....wont hurt me ;o) ;o) xx
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

Hi, Thorntons do a diabetic range of sweeties, but beware too many gives you the runs, lol. But of all the diabetic sweeties they are the best especially the choklit . If you want a sweet take it after a meal it evens out. But don't go overboard. I've been Diabetic for years, it doesn't control me I control it, the key is High fibre , low salt , low sugar& fat. When you get used to it , it is a very healthy diet& you don't have to go without treats ,you just have to learn how to do it. lol. Enjoy!.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Tuesdays tasty treats,

I had Chicken and Mushroom Pie with lots of Green Beans. Yum, Belgiun Bun for puddings

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent