Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Most potent weedkiller out of these two please

HiWe have a buddleia growing into our house masonry, causing damage, and it must be killed off.I have 2 different packs of strong weedkiller here, but can't work out which is most potent, as they are g/l and g/kg.Can someone advise please?A) 120g/l g...

Is Sunscreen a Con.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3082458/The-sun-creams-don-t-protection-promise-Two-Britain-... .....................The sun creams that DON'T give the protection they promise: Two of Britain's biggest brands 'offer only two-thirds of the lev...

Do you think in years to come ...........

the young ones just now will be sitting with their grandchildren telling them stories about how they were locked down due to Covid-19 the way some of the more mature today tell stories about the second world war and what their life was like back then...

I've been away

I used to post lots but went off-line; had to open a new account with new email. It's all rather different but there are still names I remember. I'm just glad to see FHG still carrying on

Has anyone been prescribed Efudix 5%

Had a biopsy on my nose, earlier in the year . The result was Keratoses,never been abroad, never really sunbathed, wore a hat a lot of the time, i used to go walking/riding a lot when younger.Went for my results the other day and have been prescribed...

Coffee maker instruction manuals

Hi, I have just come across this thread and wondered if you could help? I have a Morphy Richards Grand Cafe and have got it working but can't find the instructions! Would you be able to share the instructions with me at all? Mant thanks Aly

Escape Experience

Hi I am just wondering if anyone has been to one of these "Escape experiences ". and what was it really like? It is where they lock you in a dungeon or similar and then you have an hour to solve lots of clues in order to get out. They seem to be very...

Train Travel Query

Ignore the times below as they're just to aid with my query... I'm looking to book an advance train ticket for a specific time. So, if I'm catching a tube from a London station with just one change at Euston where I catch a train to my final destinat...

old advert....help me!!!!!!!

so it goes like this.... "when you walk through the door, your pounds worth more, at .......... where else" fill in the blank and save my sanity...I fankyou

Patio Paving with effect of dog urine

Hi ebayers, We are thinking of a large patio area in our garden - Sandstone Paving, but have heard that it is porous and can absorb dog urine. As we have dogs, as anyone experienced this issue? Would a Sealant work? Or would anyone recommend a differ...

Just the latest in a catalogue of accidents!

2010......Grant broke his arm playing football. Cast for the whole of the Summer Holidays. 2011......Blair badly broke his right arm playing football. It had to be pinned and plated. 2012......Blair badly broke his left arm skateboarding. It had to b...

Noise/ neighbours

So I bought a flat a year a go(top floor) a few months back I was putting together some flat pack furniture (Sunday afternoon) when I got a knock on door. Neighbour from down stairs asked what I was doing, aparently the noise (hammering was carrying ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gold Fish

So i went to buy a goldfish for my daughter and was refused because the tank we purchased was not big enough!!! 2 and half feet long 1ft high, i was asked a million questions regarding its well being on how i would care for it . so i told them i woul...

Little prematurely?

I purchased something on eBay this evening at 16.12pm, at 16.22pm I received a message asking me to leave the seller good feedback! I know feedback can be important to some but this appears a little over anxious.

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos