Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returning a large multi-part item

Quick question, I bought a new ottoman double bed frame and was messed about by the trade seller. Delivered late, wrong parts, lied to, false promises etc etc it went on for weeks. Eventually I had to open a case and obviously ebay have sided with me...

Selling Plants On Ebay Safely

Hello,As a seller of plants I would like to start a group for new plant sellers on eBay, the UK has many talented gardeners that are nervous about selling on eBay.A Support Group that gives advice on the best practices when selling plants on eBay wou...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tramadol

I have just been prescribed these for severe lower back pain. Does anyone here take them and if yes how do you find them. I have heard they can make you feel spaced out and zombie like, I dont want to be like that. Also how good are they for your pai...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Russell family bible.

Hi,I'm looking for any member of the Russell bloodline originally from South London who have or are writing a family bible for the Russell family. My name is Paul , my father's name was John Frederick Russell and his father's name was Henry Friend Ru...

Old Sayings or Jokey Phrases?.

I suddenly catch myself recently using old sayings that my father used to use rather than my mother!!. My dad used to say,,,,,,,,,"Steady On Barker!!!!!!!,,,,. "Coooooor Lummy!!! was another although i think it was a rephrase on Corrr Blimey!!. "Hang...

OOOooooo me poor roof!!!

with that mahooosive gust of wind last night, the fence panels got lifted up in the air and blown across the garden, landed in front of the kitchen window!! This morning we have 50 tiles replaced on the roof, 7 fence panels gone awol, some of my love...

Wallpapering

Don't know if anyone can help? I need to wallpaper a sheet of ply measuring 7ft x 4ft. As I just need a quick fix solution (just need it for a bit of fun) I tried using spray mount but it didn't work (not surprisingly!) so I think I need to resort to...

Ebay fees

I have just had my monthly statement for how much ebay has taken from my purchases. Why is it so high? I worked it out and they took 46.8% from my profits. How come i buy and sell for a profit and ebay is taking nearly half of my profits just because...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wow. Ebay is really messing up.

I was searching for a Lawn Edging Tool. I found some. They are listed as "free shipping." Then when you look at the item closely for more details, you see there is a HUGE shipping fee. Wow, is eBay messing up or what? They need to look into these fal...

ebay playing up?

is anyone else having the same trouble as me? When I click on UK only on the left side of the page, so just the items in the UK come up for sale, it's insisting on showing me everything from this world and beyondIs this happening to anyone else today...

School Friends

Does anyone keep in touch with any old school friends or go to any reunions. I have a few friends of old days and have been reminiscing about my school times. When your there its the worst time. I never really liked school but your friends get you th...

Sad news re Deno

SOME VERY SAD NEWS. for all ex loonys and Deno supporters.I have just a phone call from Frank ( up the creek again ) to say The vet will be coming in the next hour or 2 to put him at rest.His health has deteriorated over the last year and taken a tur...

deno boy.jpg

R.I.P.

R.I.P. FHG that passed away a long time before covid-19 showed up.Oh and in case anyone does read this I was rescued-corgi

FHG Quiz

Just to remind peeps this is still running :-x Everyone is welcome I lost my internet for 3 months so unfortunately the thread on here was lost due to no updates Think I started the thread 5 or 6 years ago Anyway here is the link http://www.funtrivia...

• 2619 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning GROUPON and HERMES

Warning anyone who uses GROUPON We ordered two folding chairs from them, They were supposed to be delivered by Hermes, First excuse was that the package was too large (couriers use cars) and a couple of days later the website said there was an addres...